WTS - 1992 Toyta Truck (Houston Area)

3 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by PSully97
schmellba99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Selling my father's 1992 Toyota Truck. It's pretty basic - it was his work truck from the time he bought it in 1997 until he passed late last year. Very solid vehicle, very basic vehicle. But great for a work truck or for your kid's first vehicle.

1992 Toyota Truck
2.4 Liter Fuel Injected Inline 4 Cylinder Engine (He averaged around 26 mpg)
5 Speed Standard Transmission
338,260 Miles
2 wheel drive
Bench seat is in great shape - he had it redone a few years back
Paint is in good shape - he had it painted a few years back
Spray in bed liner
80% left on tires
Good AC and heater, brakes, clutch, etc. all in great mechanical shape.
Most every knob, antenna, etc. is in good shape or has been replaced through the years

Back in 2015 he was hit by another driver and the insurance company totaled the vehicle. He had it repaired by McCollision up in the Humble area, so the title will be a salvage title. All damage was on the front left/driver's side, he drove it for another 20k miles without any issue as a result. I will provide his excel spreadsheet with his maintenance records should the buyer want it - Dad was old school, did his own maintenance and being a mechanical engineer, replaced things and maintaned things probably better than most.

Asking $3500, will negotiate some if there is real interest. Like I said before - it's not the coolest vehicle on the block, but everything works like it should and it is reliable as hell.

Email me at schmellba at yahoo.com

agclassof08
AG
4wd?
schmellba99
AG
2wd
PSully97
AG
Sorry about your dad. Must be hard to sell his truck. Hope it goes to a good home.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.