FS: Brother printer MFC-7460DN - barely used laser printer ideal for small business

984 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by g_werch
LeftyAg89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Barely used Brother printer for sale in Houston (in the Heights area).

$130

model MFC-7460DN

The Brother MFC-7460DN is ideal for any small office or home office. In addition to its fast, razor-sharp printing, it can also be used to make a quick copy or send/receive faxes with or without your computer. Enjoy the convenience of having a high-quality color scanner, too. Scan multiple pages using the 35-page capacity auto document feeder or use the document glass for scanning a single document. Its advanced capabilities allow you to scan documents to a file, image, OCR, E-mail, FTP site or E-mail Server. With its built-in Ethernet network interface, you can easily share the MFC-7460DN with others in your office, too. Plus, a duplex printing capability enables you produce two-sided output, quickly and easily.

Lex-tex
Is the printer still available? Text me at 512 four six eight 0568
viper14
AG
Edit for realization that you are in Htown, I will pass.
g_werch
AG
I'll take that bad boy. My wife was just bugging me about getting one. I live in Washington Heights and can meet you anytime tomorrow.

g_werchola

@

yah00
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.