Weights - Steel Plates

1,794 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MouthBQ98
Daddy-O5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In Tomball, how far I am willing to drive to meet depends on how much you're buying.

$1.00/pound
4 x 45lbs
2 x 35lbs
2 x 25lbs

$0.50/pound
2 x 10lbs
4 x 5lbs
2 x 2.5lbs

2 x Barbells - $20/ea

1 x 2" Weight Plate Rack $25

1 x 7' Olympic bar $25 - structurally in good condition, one of the nuts at the end won't completely tighten. I've still used for years without issue.

Curl Bars - $10/each

Weights are all in fair-good condition. No major chips or damage, minor rust on some of the plates. Will only sell weights in sets of 2 or 4, no singles.

Feel free to mix/match the equipment you want and make offers based on package deals. Want to buy everything? Let's talk.

PFG
AG
Any chance you've got a free standing dip bar station?
schmellba99: Hard to believe people are looking at what is happening and thinking this is something other than a flu like bug
Daddy-O5
AG
Not anymore, I did but sold it off too a few months ago. Gotta make room for the kids bike's and other toys!
MouthBQ98
AG
I'm thinking about some. Is the Olympic bar a standard 45lb bar with large ends?
Daddy-O5
AG
Correct, standard 45# bar.
MouthBQ98
AG
Might be interested in some of it. 7' Bar and a few plates, but the whole set is a bit out of my budget. Prices negotiable at all?
Daddy-O5
AG
Sent you a pm
Daddy-O5
AG
Bump
MouthBQ98
AG
Pm sent back
MouthBQ98
AG
New PM.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.