For Sale: 2 Club Level Tickets to Cody Johnson at HLSR, Saturday 3/10

775 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by drummer0415
drummer0415
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bought a pair of club level tickets off Stub Hub because the number of club level tickets on Stub Hub was quickly dwindling. Then later the same day, I found out that a buddy of mine scored a block of tickets, so we are going to buy two of his tickets and go sit with our friends in that section.

So now I am just trying to sell the ones I bought off Stub Hub and get my money back out of them. They are club level, section 322, row K. They were $100 each plus fees, so the total was right at $250 for both.

That being said, I'm hoping to get as close to $250 as possible for them, but don't want to pass up a potential sale either. Make me a reasonable offer and we can work it out.

They are hard tickets and I have them in hand. Let me know if you're interested and we can figure out a time/place to meet up. I live in Katy, but drive all over Houston for work.

Post here or email me directly: ekuhrt at gmail dot com.
drummer0415
AG
Bump
drummer0415
AG
Tickets have been spoken for. If for some reason the deal falls through, I'll update here, but for now consider them sold.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.