FS: Leupold VX6 3-18x44 Fire Dot Duplex

2,838 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by PFG
PFG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Selling my Leupold VX6 3-18x44. Scope is like NIB - was mounted on a Cooper rifle, then removed. Decided that I wanted less magnification.

This is the scope I'm selling: https://www.leupold.com/scopes/compact-scopes/vx-6-3-18x44mm-30mm-side-focus-cds-illuminated-reticle

As shown by Leupold, they discontinued this scope in 2017. They replaced it with this scope:
https://www.leupold.com/scopes/compact-scopes/vx-6-3-18x44mm-30mm-side-focus-cds-illuminated-reticle

Note that the scope in the FIRST link is the one I have for sale. VX-6 3-18x44 Matte, Fire Dot Duplex. Model number 115003. Second link shows the scope that Leupold came out with to replace model 115003.

Comes with neoprene cover and coupon for free CDS dial that I never used.

Price: $1100.
FTF transaction in Texas would be preferred, but I'll be happy to ship if seller splits cost with me.

schmellba99: Hard to believe people are looking at what is happening and thinking this is something other than a flu like bug
PFG
AG
schmellba99: Hard to believe people are looking at what is happening and thinking this is something other than a flu like bug
PFG
AG

Clean scope tube - no ring marks. Was mounted in Warne vertical splits, torqued to Warne's specifications. Glass is in perfect condition as well - no marks.
PFG
AG
Bumping to the top for a fresh look.

If interested, lets swap e-mails and make me an offer.
mneisch
AG
Love my VX6, I'm running the 50mm version of this scope on my long range rifle. Good luck with the sale.
PFG
AG
Thanks mneisch. The glass is super at low light, as you know.

Price drop to $1050, OBO
PFG
AG
Bump with a tax season price drop

$1000 OBO
PFG
AG
Back up with one last price drop to $985, OBO

I'd be happy to get more photos if needed.
AggieBarstool
Pardon me for my ignorance, but how is this "NIB" if it's been mounted before?
PFG
AG
Good point. I should edit the OP to read LNIB. Unwrapped and secured into rings, but not hunted. Apologies for the confusion.
PFG
AG
Price dropping until this gets a new home.

$970 shipped

or

$950 FTF transaction
Bob Sympkins
Where are you located?
PFG
AG
Hill Country near New Braunfels
PFG
AG
This one is SPF. Thanks for looking.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.