Baby Stuff for sale in College Station

937 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AggieAces06
AggieAces06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All items are in South College Station, but I can meet up for exchanges.

Email me at AgHeather06 at hotmail dot com. I can send pictures and answer any questions.

- munchkin wipe warmer - $5
- Ubbi diaper pail, white - $50 (currently has stickers to match our woodlands theme, but they can easily be removed)
- Fisher Price travel booster seat with removable tray. Height is adjustable as well. - $10
- Crib bumpers, mobile and diaper stacker in a woodlands theme. (Matches the ubbi above) the motor for the mobile is broken, but can be replaced.- $40
- LOTS of boy clothing. Sizes 3 month to 24 month. - $1 a piece. All are gently used, but still in great shape. You can dig through and take whatever you want. Or I can count how many pieces are in a box and tell you a price.

Here is a picture of the theme we used. We are just selling the crib bumpers, the diaper stacker hanging on the wall, the mobile, and the diaper pail we decorated to match using the stickers shown on the wall.

AggieAces06
AG
Bump to add:

- Brown Keekaroo Peanut changing pad. These pads are awesome and practically indestructible. Looks brand new. - $75
- Padded edge protectors for coffee and end tables. Expandable to fit most tables. - $ 20 for all three (one large and two small)
- Dishwasher holder for bottle pieces and accessories - $5
AggieAces06
AG
Bump. all items still available. Willing to negotiate.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.