Maytag Bravos XL Gas dryer FS

1,330 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ReelDeal
ReelDeal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife bought some items online at an estate sale auction thinking they would work at our home. We don't have gas hook-ups unfortunately and she didn't realize it until after the close of the auction. Anyway I will try and post pics, but if not, I can text or email them. Thanks $350

Model MGDB835DW3
serial number, M61205892 = March 2016 manufacture date.
Also. When I went to pick up the dryer, it was still hooked up. I did test it to be working as should.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Maytag-8-8-cu-ft-Gas-Dryer-in-White-MGDB835DW/205877385?cm_mmc=SEM|THD|google|D29+Appliances&mid=smcE8c7HF|dc_mtid_8903tb925190_pcrid_47590675902_pkw__pmt_b_product__slid_&gclid=Cj0KCQiA3dTQBRDnARIsAGKSflkf-_2G2_1LDsNafVYML8roi25glU8E2HaPUWr7Cl1-2ivGOv7rIl4aAu2vEALw_wcB
GrimesCoAg95
AG
Where is the dryer?
ReelDeal
AG
Anderson, TX. sorry about that.
HvilleAggie
AG
Unfortunately we have electric hookups but we used to own this brand and model of appliances before Harvey told us to go get new ones.

Free bump for a great appliance at a steal of a price!
ReelDeal
AG
I will also throw in a money back guarantee if this machine doesn't operate as it should. 30 days should be sufficient. 979-3-two four - 6 nine 99.
ReelDeal
AG
Reduced $300
Post removed:
by user
ReelDeal
AG
Yes, I was hoping to keep it and replace the dryer with an electric though. I would sell them as a pair, however, and replace at a later date when my house is finished. I have $650 in the pair.
ReelDeal
AG
bump
ReelDeal
AG
bump
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.