WTS: Omega seamaster commanders watch

3,033 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TP Ag '87
Cbiag12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have a limited edition Omega commanders watch. Barely worn and I still have the original box and papers. I can't upload pictures from mobile but do have some available upon request. Asking $3,200

Link to the watch: https://www.omegawatches.com/watches/seamaster/diver-300-m/commander-s-watch/product
Cbiag12
Bump
Very Tolerant Nice Guy
You should try posting it on Watchuseek
Cbiag12
Bump with updated price
aggiepaintrain
AG
which band?
htxag09
AG
The materials, craftsmanship, quality, etc. Plus this watch will work forever and hold its value really well. Get back to me in 10 years with how well your Apple Watch is working and what it's worth.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the benefit of new smart watches. My everyday watch is a Garmin. Just pointing out there's more to it than just novelty. Though I guess novelty is part of it. The name behind it will help hold the value.
beachfront71
AG
RAB87 said:

I don't get it. What value is there, other than novelty, in paying thousands of dollars for a watch? I'm a scuba diver and rely on my dive computer and gages. I do a lot of mountain biking, running, etc., for which I wear an Apple Watch. I know this Omega watch is of great quality, but does it do anything else besides keeping track of time?

That can be applied to just about anything..let the guy sell his watch
tmas
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

which band?
same question

shoot me an email

txjeepguy79 at gmail
HarleySpoon
AG
RAB87 said:

I don't get it. What value is there, other than novelty, in paying thousands of dollars for a watch? I'm a scuba diver and rely on my dive computer and gages. I do a lot of mountain biking, running, etc., for which I wear an Apple Watch. I know this Omega watch is of great quality, but does it do anything else besides keeping track of time?
Goodness....have you never sold luxury goods before? "It costs so much because it's worth so much."
Burnsey
AG
RAB87 said:

I have the '1995' version of this watch. I got it in 2005. I've worn it every day since. Other than small scratches on the clasp, and some very small scratches on the SS bracelet, you would never know it is 13 years old and worn every day. The crystal face doesn't have a single scratch. Not to mention, when I'm diving, it's a great dive watch. It can go 300m, but no way I'm ever gonna get more than a 150ft deep. Check back with me in another 13 years and let's see if you're still wearing your iWatch2, and if I get another 13 out my "bracelet clock".
JSKolache
AG
Suggest posting on houston board's high-end watch thread
permabull
AG
Ikanizer
AG
Sunglasses
Guitarsoup
AG
Another thing to note is that a nice watch is a keepsake and a family heirloom.

My dress watch is my great-grandfather's Rolex.

I'm sure great-grandkids in 60 years will love everyone's Apple watches.

TP Ag '87
AG
Saw that on the Watch thread, and gotta say, I wouldn't want any other Rolex than that one. Just screams cool/class.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.