Masterbuilt XL Propane Smoker

1,139 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Russy Pooh
The Russy Pooh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Have two of them brand new in the box. Bought several for the men in my family. Some didn't want them...
$100. In B/CS. Text 979 two one nine 2273
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Masterbuilt-Propane-Smoker/21151685

DimeBox17
AG
I'll give you $75 for one
TulaneAg
Just want to say I have the two door version of this and it is a rib machine. And in hindsight the two doors aren't really necessary. $100 for this is a solid offer. Good luck OP!
The Russy Pooh
One left.
AggieFabricator
Propane..
tamc91
AG
I have one of these and this is a very good deal. I use soaked wood chips and it generates more than enough smoke. When we have a neighborhood party my BBQ consistently gets better comments and disappears faster than my 2 neighbors with expensive offsets. You can do good work with these as long as outside temps aren't in the 30s, since the metal is thin.

I've done ribs, brisket, and pork. There is enough room and sliding shelves to do 2 brisket and several racks of ribs at a time. I'm not saying they are as good as a $2000 stick burner, but for the convenience, limited space needed, and quality these propane smokers are a very good value.
The Russy Pooh
Bump
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.