WTS: New Unfired Springfield XDM .45ACP 4.5" 13+1 w/ammo & Tach kit

1,317 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggiepaintrain
aggiepaintrain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Example picture.

Email me for actual pics, I'll upload them later. I also installed Talon Grips on it, the rubberized one.
New in box with tactical items like holster, etc..Never shot, Still have receipt from Champion.
1-2 boxes of ammo included. One small box of hollow points.
$575 cash, located in College Station.
Will not ship, can possibly meet upto 30 miles from B/CS with a deposit to hold it.

aggiepaintrain@gmail.com

https://imgur.com/a/7JXwh

These guns shoot so well but I am going to just have a 9mm instead, since I have 2 other's 9's..
sportpsyc
Man, I don't know what has happened to the gun market on TexAgs, but I have had this exact gun, an XD-M .45 with a 4.5" stainless upper, 3 mags, new in the box unfired, for sale on TexAgs right now for only $500 and can't get any bites after a MONTH. The gun market appears to be so flooded, people are only interested in fire sale prices or unusual stuff. I hope you sell your for $575...it would bring me hope!
People sure do have short memories. Almost like they think another Democrat is never gunna get elected, or Republicans will quit moving further and further to the left each year, or Trump won't decide he'll make a deal.

Stupid auto correct.
92Ag95
AG
sportpsyc said:

Man, I don't know what has happened to the gun market on TexAgs, but I have had this exact gun, an XD-M .45 with a 4.5" stainless upper, 3 mags, new in the box unfired, for sale on TexAgs right now for only $500 and can't get any bites after a MONTH. The gun market appears to be so flooded, people are only interested in fire sale prices or unusual stuff. I hope you sell your for $575...it would bring me hope!
Found your problem. hth
IrishTxAggie
AG
26.2 said:

People sure do have short memories. Almost like they think another Democrat is never gunna get elected, or Republicans will quit moving further and further to the left each year, or Trump won't decide he'll make a deal.

Stupid auto correct.
Supply and demand. Fear drove a huge demand spike that was difficult to keep up with at times. Now the fear is greatly diminished due to a "Republican" President and control of the House and Senate. Can't expect the prices to stay high when the demand isn't there. Same as the Saudi's opening the tap in the oil market and flooded supply. Gun manufacturers ramped up production and flooded the firearms market.
Build It
AG
$450 and can we meet in Hempstead?
aggiepaintrain
AG
I can do $500 w/o ammo and meet in Hempstead

Eliminatus
AG
sportpsyc said:

Exactly. Reputable businesses and retailers are fire selling name brand guns. Gun market is an absolute buyer's market right now. It is not uncommon to find damn decent new guns for less than $400 these days. Which other side of that coin, is going to be that second hand market is going to suffer badly.
aggiepaintrain
AG
This is a for sale forum not an economic theory class.

Gun is for sale, but not for give away and I don't have to sell it, and may not.

Thanks for helpful economic theory, class dismissed.

Eliminatus
AG
Here to help whenever I can!!

GLWS btw. XDMs are damn fine shooters.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Sold

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.