For the serious Aggie memorabilia collector...

2,446 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Know Your Enemy
jonb02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Von Miller Rookie Autograph with jersey swath. Aggie HOF, Superbowl MVP, and future NFL HOF. This card is one of a kind. In fact there are only 10 of these in existence and this card is 1/10 in the series. Asking $1000.00 but i am willing to negotiate. Hate to sell it but I'm raising money for my wedding.

tammyfulton@rocketmail.com
CrazyAgE
The person to pay anywhere close to $1000 better be pretty damn serious! I would love to see what the value listed in Beckett shows. I can't imagine it is anywhere close to $1k....but I could be wrong. Good luck in your sale
Raptor
AG
Since it's not graded and cards are only worth what someone will pay you, I'll make you this fair offer.

$200 - PayPal or VenMo and I'll include shipping with insurance.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

jonb02
AG
$200 is too low. You can't even find this particular card online. But thanks for the offer.
jonb02
AG
Also anything is worth what someone is willing to pay, not just cards. But I will have it graded and see what Beckett says.
Raptor
AG
Your card...

Sold for $37.59 on 1/25/16. You may have to register (free and easy) to check, but I assure you that your card is not $1000. Even if ranked a 10.

Post removed:
by user
Love Gun
Come on, OP. There are several of these selling on eBay for $55-85. Supposedly, there's 125 of these out there - not 10.
Burnsey
AG
Will you take $37.60?
Raptor
AG
jonb02 said:

$200 is too low. You can't even find this particular card online. But thanks for the offer.
$100 and it doesn't even have to be graded. The $100 includes shipping and insurance.

Still, a fair offer in light on my research. I do think that particular card will appreciate over time, but it'll never be worth $1000 unless you get Von Miller to hold it for a picture, sign the back, and it's framed with a game used jersey from a Superbowl.

AgLawman
AG
Nice card and a great get for an Aggie to own a rare Von Miller. It is the Gold version of the card...only 10 of these cards made. That said, save your money on the grading - take Raptor's money. It's a very fair offer.
CFTXAG10
AG
Sasappis said:

Did Von ever wear 40 as an NFL player? I remember when he had to change numbers.
Nope, in fact I have the very first jersey he ever signed with the #58 on it in my office. It also has the inscription "Choppin D****" on it. JSA authenticated.
jonb02
AG
Hey if you guys aren't interested why flame? I wasn't lying about my card, I'm an Aggie class of '02. Not sure where my AgTag went. Was on this site from the early days circa 2004. Aglawman, yep there are only 10 of this card in the world and I agree that was a fair offer, think I'll hold on to this one, give it to the most deserving grandkid one day. I will post more of my cards to sell if you guys are interested.
AgLawman
AG
Great card. Post some more. I love em. And have way too many.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Demon 8 said:

Come on, OP. There are several of these selling on eBay for $55-85. Supposedly, there's 125 of these out there - not 10.

Look closely. The card is stamped 1/10 on it. There could be other versions of this card with a bigger run size.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.