Making room and selling a few. Not interested in trades. Face to Face in BCS area. If interested and want pictures E-Mail: Tripleblack09shelbycobra@gmail.com

Ruger LCR in .327 Federal Mag. 1.8" barrel. Six shot double action only. 100 Rds. through the pipe. Like new condition with box, soft case and paperwork. Will shoot .32 S&W long or shorts, 32. H&R Magnum and .327 Federal magnum. I will include over $100 of the following ammo with the sale: Four 20 count boxes of Speer 115 gr. HP .327 Federal Magnum. Speer marketed these for short barreled pistols but discontinued making these a couple of years ago and are pretty scarce. They still make the 100 grain. One 20 count box and six loose rounds in box of Jamison .327 78 grain. One 20 count box of Buffalo Bore 100 grain .32 H&R Mag +P and 13 rounds of Hornady Self Defense 80 grain .32 H&R Magnum . 1 50 count box of Mag Tech .32 98 grain S&W Long and 10 loose rounds in box of Fiocchi 97 grain S&W long.
This pistol is a fire breather with full .327 rounds. Less recoil with H&R magnums although I never shot the BB +P that I have listed here. The S&W .32's are great practice rounds with minimal recoil. I will also include two speed reloading strips.
!!!!SOLD!!!! Pending funds
NIB tungsten gray Kel Tec PMR 30 .22 Magnum. 30 round capacity. Bought last year and never taken out of the box. 100 Rounds of ammo. Two magazines. This is the latest production without the key hole issues of the earlier models. Box and paperwork.
!!!!!SOLD!!!!
S&W Model 637 SA/DA J Frame "Lightweight" five shot snub nose with internal lock. Single Action/Double action & Plus P rated. Stainless Steel barrel & cylinder, aluminum frame, synthetic rubber grip Less than 20 ounces when loaded. Exactly 30 rounds fired. Like new condition. One speed loader & one 50 count box of Winchester 148 grain Super Match ammo included. Box and paperwork. Great for concealed carry
$325
Ruger Mini 14 .223/5.56. Wood stock. Second owner. 185 series 1988 manufacture. 1 in 7 twist rate no rust or pitting. I have fired right at 500 rounds through it in the years I've owned it. Two 30 round factory magazines and two aftermarket 30 round magazines. Minor paint rub on top of rear sight. 60 rounds of ammo. Aftermarket soft case.
!!!!SOLD!!!!
H&R Pardner Pump Protector 12 gauge. 18.5" barrel. Synthetic stock and forend. Sling. Heat shield. Picatinny Rail. Bretetac red/green cross reflex sight mounted. Four brightness levels red or green. Push button on. Automatic off. Nylon butt stock six shot shell holder. Will handle 3" rounds. This is a clone of the 870 Remington and most parts are interchangeable. I put this together last year for home defense but recently acquired something else. 20 rounds through it since owned. Excellent condition.
$225
I also have some 44 Magnum ammo for sale. 50 rounds in box of 300 grain Prvi Partizan, 20 rounds in box of Hornady 240 grain JHP and 47 loose assorted rounds of different brands from 180 grain to 300 grain. Also have 53 44 Magnum brass casings in the mix.
$50