2010 Nissan Altima for sale in College Station

1,436 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by KidDoc
Aggies76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
***** SOLD ***********

2010 Nissan Altima 2.5S, white with beige interior, beautifully maintained, 85,600 miles. Exterior excellent. Interior like new. Sunroof. New Michelins with fewer than 5,000 miles.

Price reduction:
$7,900

This car has had one owner and has been garaged since it was new.

Email k.wolf at att.net

More images:

The Anchor
AG
We own a 2008 Altima. We have had it since it was new. It is a GREAT vehicle. Free bump.
Aggies76
AG
Thanks Anchor. This car has been trouble-free.
Aggies76
AG
Bump for price reduction.
KidDoc
AG
Is this still available? In the market for my son who totaled his Miata Monday. Class of 2021 need a car to last through college at least. I have cash on hand no hassles if it checks out.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggies76
AG
KidDoc, I think we have a buyer, but the sale has not been made yet. I can let you know as soon as possible.
KidDoc
AG
Aggies76 said:

KidDoc, I think we have a buyer, but the sale has not been made yet. I can let you know as soon as possible.
Ok thanks, would like to wrap this up within the next 7 days have several current options but really like this one as well.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggies76
AG
KidDoc,

I have private messaged you.
Bobby42
KidDoc, don't know if OP deal went through or if you're still in the market. If you are still looking, I have a 2008 Infiniti G35 w/ 92Kish Miles for sale. If interested, let me know and I'll get you details.
KidDoc
AG
Bobby42 said:

KidDoc, don't know if OP deal went through or if you're still in the market. If you are still looking, I have a 2008 Infiniti G35 w/ 92Kish Miles for sale. If interested, let me know and I'll get you details.
My wife is expected to finish up this deal today, thanks though!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.