FS: Guns, Ammo, Knife, Reel, A&M Memorabilia--Something for everyone...

3,293 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by texag06ish
sportpsyc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have some really nice stuff to sell. If you are seriously interested, please contact me at 30boxbirds@gmail.com All the guns are less than you can get them from Champion Firearms, and no tax obviously.

Pictures of everything listed below can be found at: https://imgur.com/a/HyvEm

I am selling:

GUNS:
Springfield XD Match .45 ACP, 4.5" barrel, bi-color (stainless slide, black frame). NIB, with (3) 13 round magazines, interchangeable backstraps, . $500

Remington/AAC Micro 7, 300 BLK, factory adjustable comb, threaded 16" bbl with Picatinney rail mount. Glass bedded, polished feed ramp, trigger job by Hill Country Rifles. Less than 40 rounds through it, not a mark on it. I just prefer my AR platform. $600.

Remington 1100 Sporting 28, 28ga shotgun. It MAY have been fired, (I haven't shot it, but I bought it at an estate sale, and if it has been shot I can't tell). It is perfect, in the original box. Remington puts Briley stainless chokes in all of their sub-gauge guns, so it has a full set of good extended chokes. $900

LWRC/Aero Precision 5.56 M-4 AR-15, new. I got a hell of a deal when I hedged my bet on the election and bought several of them from a friend with an FFL at a really good price. I sold one, kept one, and now I am selling the 3rd. This is not an average low-end, low cost AR. It is a branded LWRC upper with 4-rail forearm, low profile gas block, free-float barrel, flat top, Melonite coated, barrel bolt & carrier, stainless gas tube. Chrome lined bore and M-4 feed cuts. It is mated to an Aero Precision lower that has an Accu-wedge and a tension set screw to prevent movement in the upper on the lower receiver. Mil-Spec stock, grip, and trigger. Comes in a brand new case with 1 magazine. $725. I have loads of additional brand new Mags if you need some more for $9 ea.

AMMO:
1 box of 20 ga #3 buckshot, 4 boxes 20 ga rifled slugs: $20

KNIFE:
The pictures I took with my phone really do not do this knife justice. It is a 1 of 1 custom folding knife made by "Ghostown" Gary Gudnason. It is new in the box and is perfect. It features an eagle carefully cut out of a 1949 silver dollar, dinosaur bone, coral, and turqouise. It was bought in the early 1990s. You can see other works by this artist and the prices here: http://ghostowncustomknives.com/ghostown-classics/
I am asking $450, which is inexpensive for one of the original knives from Ghostown. It is incredible.

AGGIE MEMORABILIA:
I have a mini-baseball bat signed by Pat Olsen (as in Olsen Field), who passed away in 2000, and also signed by Jeff Granger the year he was drafted to the Royals. I stood there as both signed it. How about...$40?

I also have a football hand signed by every member of the 1993 A&M Mobil Cotton Bowl Team, including R.C. Slocum, all coaches, and all players. it was purchased at a 12th Man fundraiser for a ridiculous amount of money in 1994. You can see one of the names is slightly smudged immediately to the right of the words Mobil Cotton Bowl" where they were passing it around/handling it as they signed it with ink. It is in perfect condition and has never even been displayed. These kinds of things are worth what someone is willing to pay for it, so make me an offer.
redsquirrelAG
AG
Location?
RoseRichAg01
I'm interested in the 28 ga. Location?
sportpsyc
Sorry...South College Station.
hurleyag
AG
are you interested in selling just the rod?

Also, what size is the rod?
sportpsyc
Sorry, I know VERY little about fishing, and all I can findprinted on the rod is "UglyStick". My father in law gave me these to go fishing with him in Matagorda, and we wound up not going (thank God). I can tell you the reel mounts underneath and it was for redfish. Someone just emailed me wanting to look at both of them, and I really don't want to sell individually at that price. Thank you though!
hurleyag
AG
I meant how tall it is. If you change you mind about selling just the rod let me know. My old saltwater rod got broke on my last trip.
rockin_gh
AG
Can I see some pictures of the 28 gauge if it hasn't already sold?
Username at hotmail
sportpsyc
rod and reel are sold.
sportpsyc
List updated.
tamc1956ag
S
I am very interested in the Mobile cotton bowl football. pm the price please
sportpsyc
Hi! Sorry, I can't PM you from my account. If you want to post your email OR, contact me at 30boxbirds@gmail.com, I'd be very happy to work something out with you. Thank you!
sportpsyc
bump
bradwiesehan08
Is the Remington 1911R1 still available and the Springfield XD?
sportpsyc
Everything on the list is still available. I am removing things via edits as it sells, so if you see it, I've still got it!
sportpsyc
Remington 1911 is sold...thanks Brad--I hope it shoot straight and quiet for you. :-)
texag06ish
AG
Open to trades for AR?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.