Bowtech BTX31 RH 60-70lb, Trophy Ridge React Pro sight, QAD HDX rest, extras in HOU

850 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by bar2157
bar2157
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For Sale in Houston:

I was planning on getting back into the archery game, but due to an upcoming relocation, I am not going to be able to get much use out of this bow. It is a BTX31 RH 60-70 lb draw that was a shop demo bow. Color is Kryptek Highlander. It is in near perfect shape, except someone got a little careless when tightening the top limb bolt and rounded the head a bit, as the photo shows. A hex wrench still fits the bolt head well. That is the only blemish I can find on it. The string looks brand new. I purchased from an authorized dealer, and it has not been registered with Bowtech. I can provide all necessary purchase info to do so. I never got around to setting up or shooting any arrows with this bow. Will throw in a new Plano Protector compact case.

Bare bow and case: $675 $500

SOLD: Also for sale, is a QAD Ultrarest HDX, was bolted to the bow at one time, like new condition. Cord is still original length. $95

SOLD: Trophy Ridge Reach Pro 5-pin sight. Brand new condition, was bolted to the bow, but never sighted in or used in any way. $155

SOLD: B-Stinger 8" stabilizer is in new condition. Never used. $50

SOLD: Cabela's Apostle release made by Surefire never used, but I no longer have the box. Lifetime warranty through Cabela's. $45

Contact me at my Texags username @yahoo.com. I can email additional high res pics if requested. Not looking to trade. Would prefer to sell locally, but if you want to ship, email me and we can probably work something out. Gig 'em.
bar2157
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All accessories are sold. Still have the bow and case.

I'd like to sell it here, rather than put it on ebay, so the new price for the bow with case included is $500.

Email is TA username @yahoo.com. I have additional pics I can send via email if requested.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.