Special - Galveston Beach Vacation Rental - last 3 Nights open until end of summer

1,989 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Premium
Premium
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TexAgs special:
$150 off per night on last 2 summer openings!

Nightly Price & Total after all taxes and cleaning fee:
June 4-7 (3nts) - $300/nt - total $1,207.50
July 24-26 (2nts) - $300/nt - total $862.5

Quote:

Latest as of 5.19.17:

Last 3 nights of summer special offer (Sunday June 4th through Wednesday June 7th) - discount already listed on VRBO is $75 off per night, but wanted to give a heads up here. We can also avoid the VRBO service fee by doing it offline. There is also a 2 day period in July I would honor the same rates for (July 24-26).

We just installed three new mattresses including a King master memory foam bed. Also a new 4K TV, new AC, new floors, new fridge and new fire pit all in the last 12 months.

32 Five Star reviews in just 12 months on VRBO!

Property is in Pointe West community with access to beach club and 2 pools; great for multi-generational families with kids. Located on cul-de-sac, 2nd row from beach - about 3 houses down from the boardwalk to the beach.

https://www.vrbo.com/857142#

Let me know if you have any questions.

tamc91
AG
That is a good rate for a place that big in Pointe West. We went for spring break and rented a smaller place very close to yours. Had a great time. Pointe West is a nice place with good beach access. The best part is no car access in this segment. It makes it much more family friendly.
Premium
AG
You're right about the no car access being a huge plus - it's a mile and a half stretch.

No kidding on the price. Our calendar is slammed full 7 days a week in the summer and has been full all winter/spring on the weekends and holidays.

I saw a wimpy one bedroom hotel room goes anywhere from $200 to $400 (San Luis) before tax.

$375 here plus tax and cleaning fee is a steal for 3 bedrooms and a ton of amenities. Our standard rate that got booked out is $450 and I'm thinking we priced it too low since we've been booked out for quite some time.
Premium
AG
Updated OP with...

TexAgs special:
$150 off per night on last 2 summer openings!

Nightly Price & Total after all taxes and cleaning fee:
June 4-7 (3nts) - $300/nt - total $1,207.50
July 24-26 (2nts) - $300/nt - total $862.5

VRBO Bear is a VRBO employee

pnut02
AG
Premium, any Texags/Aggie specials for late September Thur-Sat (2 nights)?
Premium
AG
pnut02 said:

Premium, any Texags/Aggie specials for late September Thur-Sat (2 nights)?

Are you able to stay 2 weekday nights? I can work better deals on weekdays as the weekends have historically been filled and usually for 3 nights. If we get closer to the end of September and it's still open I could also be more flexible.
JYDog90
AG
Any weekdays in last half of August? Like come in on Monday the 21st and leave Wednesday the 23rd?
Premium
AG
willie wonka said:

Any weekdays in last half of August? Like come in on Monday the 21st and leave Wednesday the 23rd?
Here's the calendar. If it's green you can check in or check out on those days:

https://www.vrbo.com/857142/calendar

Check your PM about your specific question.
Premium
AG
Last 4 reviews over the past 30 days; https://www.vrbo.com/857142#reviews:

WE LOVE LAS BRISAS
  • 5 of 5
This property is AMAZING. From the house to the beach and everything in between. The home makes you feel as if you're home.

We had a large group but there was plenty of room. The kitchen is well equipped and had anything we needed. There is a small walk to the beach, but we all had enough food and drinks, so the small walk wasn't a problem. All of the extras in the garage (the beach cart especially) was GREAT. There is the amenity of the Beach Club, but we honestly stayed at the beach the whole trip. It was perfect - the water is nice, the sand is great for the kiddos and the beach was well manicured and taken care of. We fished right off the shore and kept everyone entertained. I would go back once a month if I were able.

Also, Lauren is GREAT, she's right there if you have questions about your stay and is very helpful.
If you're on the fence about a place to stay - stop your search and stay here!!!

Check the availability though - because our family may have it all booked up
Smell the Sea, Feel the Breeze, Hear the Ocean, Be at Ease!!
  • Submitted: Jul 24, 2017
  • Stayed: Jul 2017
  • Source: VRBO, from HomeAway

Another good experience at Las Brisas
  • 5 of 5
Nice to be back. We really appreciated the place had been improved quite a bit. There was a new AC system, new paint and new floors. The place looked great and we had a great experience.
  • Submitted: Jul 17, 2017
  • Stayed: Jul 2017

Our home away from home is better than ever!
  • 5 of 5
We have been vacationing here since 2013 and we absolutely love this beach house. This year, it was the best trip yet. The home has been newly renovated with gorgeous new hardwood flooring, updated beachy dcor and fresh paint. It is absolutely gorgeous. We felt at home as always and enjoyed an amazing 3 day relaxing trip. The beach was the best it is has been yet with zero seaweed and the water temp was perfect. We can't wait to book 2018! Highly recommend this home.
  • Submitted: Jul 5, 2017
  • Stayed: Jun 2017

Perfect relaxing beach home that felt like "home"
  • 5 of 5
We had the most amazing weekend with our extended family at Las Brisas. We were here for my husbands 50th birthday. We had 6 kiddos and 7 adults and everyone was comfortable. The home was well equipped with everything that we needed. It was so nice not to have to pack all of our baby gear!! The beach was just steps away and all of the beach toys and chairs were an added bonus! The owners were awesome and we can't wait to come back to Las Brisas! Highly recommend it
  • Submitted: Jun 25, 2017
  • Stayed: Jun 2017
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.