FS: Regulation Billiards Table $1700 NE Houston

2,964 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by coolerguy12
coolerguy12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
*******SOLD*******

My father in law really wants this gone. Make an offer this weekend and it's probably yours.

Selling a regulation Brunswick billiards table located in NE Houston near Vintage Park. Buyer responsible for loading. Comes with cues and balls. The cues have seen better days but the table is in phenomenal condition. $500 OBO

Oso96
AG
I have the exact same table that is 20 years old now. How long have you had it?
coolerguy12
AG
My inlaws have had it for maybe 7-8 years. They bought it from my wife's aunt. I'm not entirely sure how old it is.
coolerguy12
AG
Bump for price drop. $1500
coolerguy12
AG
Anyone interested in this make an offer. In laws are selling the house and need it gone.
maddiedou
AG
I jave looked at getting a used table but the dang moving cost is what is crazy I want to say from houston to college station was like 1100 but it was last year quote. That is dismantled and back by a professional. When does ot need to be gone by so I can think about it again
coolerguy12
AG
I'll probably give it a few weeks till it goes on CL. Should go quick after that. The house will probably be listed within a month and I think they want it gone by then.
coolerguy12
AG
What is your price point all in? I have access to a covered trailer and would be willing to deliver it to you for the right amount. I can arrange enough guys here to take it apart and load it. You would need to be here for that and then provide 2-3 guys to unload. I can round up 1-2 guys in CS.
coolerguy12
AG
My father in law really wants this gone. Come get it for $500 or I'll deliver in Houston area for $800.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Pool tables ruin home value

Women hate them
This is a steal
maddiedou
AG
It still has to be professionally moved because of the slate. By the way does your fil know the thickness by chance

Thanks. I will talk to the moving company again
coolerguy12
AG
I doubt that he does. Is there somewhere on it I can look to get the thickness? I know for a fact it's heavy AF.

I agree that the buyer should hire movers but he wants it gone bad enough that I'm willing to move it if that's what it takes.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Definitely interested. Anyone have a clue how much pool table movers cost?

Also, can they use existing felt or do they have to re felt?
coolerguy12
AG
He says when they bought it they had it moved from austin to Houston for $350. That was 10 years ago. I would think if you're in Houston you could find someone for $300 or less.

Felt is in great shape. Not sure if you're asking if it has to replaced due to a move or due to wear and tear.
maddiedou
AG
Sorry. My wife is looking for a certain look for the room on pool tables. Free bump. I tried
coolerguy12
AG
Bump for the weekend. I can't stress how bad he wants this gone. Make an offer and it's probably yours.
AggieChemE09
AG
What are the dimensions of the table?
DimeBox17
AG
Paging ThisGuy1.. Let's buy this for your future man cave.
coolerguy12
AG
AggieChemE09 said:

What are the dimensions of the table?

97" x 53" x 32.5"

Not sure how big a room you need
AggieChemE09
AG
I am looking into what it would cost to move this thing before I offer. I am interested though.
coolerguy12
AG
Cool. Email me if you need more info.

Mjriemer7@yahoo.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.