Australian Shepard puppies

2,010 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggie0959
aggie0959
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have 4 Aussie puppies located in Gonzales (2 red Merle female, blue Merle male, and red tri female ) ready to go to good homes. They are not registered however the mom it akc registered and the father is ckc registered. The sire is a working ranch dog in mason and the dame was bought to be a show lamb track dog but I changed schools and did not need to train her. They are current on shots, have been dewormed and the tail and dew claws removed. They are handled daily by adults as well as small children.
My contact information and prices are in the description in the puppyfind descriptions. Or PM me here on Texags

coolerguy12
AG

Dr. Horrible
Cute dogs, but honestly curious on your logic on pricing if the dogs aren't registered? I had border collie pups a while back that weren't registered and they were $100 or less.
aggie0959
jay07ag
AG
Cute pups, we have a mini blue merle and we love him. Are these standard size?
aggie0959
Yes they are standard
OregonAggie
AG
I'd be pretty interested in one of them if the price was lower. Not much more than what you've paid in vet associates stuff though....$100 sounds about right.
tamc93
AG
Believe that price also includes a flight and crate for the pups.
bigpoppaf204
AG
I know this is a long shot, but I will give you a hundred for the boy and I could even pick him up on Sunday.
permabull
AG
aggie0959
If you do it yourself.
aggie0959
All sold.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.