2013 Jackson SUPerfishal SUP

1,071 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ManchuAg03
ManchuAg03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sold please delete.

2013 Jackson SUPerfishal SUP - $650 $600 $575 for everything

Details:
  • Jackson's SUP meant for fishing
  • Website for today's model - http://jacksonkayak.com/blog/kayak/superfishal/ - Not sure I know what changed other than colors offered.
  • Fishing ready platform. Very stable so great for standing and sight casting.
  • Tons of spaces to strap down gear so you can take extra fishing supplies, camping gear, etc.
  • Very little wear on the SUP. It has been used only a handful of times and has been garage kept so the foam padding is in good shape. There is a little bit of scraping on the underside but nothing out of the ordinary.
  • The SUPerfishal goes for close to $1,000 new.

In addition to the SUP I am including:
  • Folding Chair. The SUP does not come with a Jackson seat. This chair is nothing special, but can be strapped in and give you a place to sit if needed. You can also use cooler (not included) as a seat.
  • Paddle - nothing fancy here Probably paid $50-$60 new to give you an idea.
  • 2 rod holders with RAM mounts.
  • The Jackson Nagalene Water Bottle has been used, but will throw it in if someone wants it.
  • Stohlquist Fisherman fishing style PFD - http://www.stohlquist.com/life-jackets/fishing-pfds/fisherman.html - Used once $129 life jacket.

Photos - Not sure if sharing a google photos album works here, so if not, let me know.

If you need more information or would like more photos, let me know. I am located in DFW.

ManchuAg03
AG
bump
Caliber
AG
Do you ever make it down to the Houston area?
ManchuAg03
AG
Not planning on heading down that way anytime soon. Closest I will get is SA/Austin in a few weeks.
ManchuAg03
AG
I'll meet you halfway if you are interested.
ManchuAg03
AG
Price change to $600 for everything.
ComeAndTakeIt
I'm interested. I can meet you in SA/Austin area. Neilfromdrip at gmail dot com.
ManchuAg03
AG
Email sent. I will be in touch.
ManchuAg03
AG
Still available - price is currently $600.
ManchuAg03
AG
reduced
ManchuAg03
AG
Sold please delete.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.