Mini bikes and go cart

1,643 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Premium
malibu9in1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My 13 yo built these 3 from almost frame up. He's wanting to get ride of them to build something faster. $500 for each. I know some of the detail, but he knows more. It's all his money he has in them. I'm just the middle man. Thx again Jason. My number is 9793245225 or email at jayskars1@gmail.com

A.G.S.
AG
I'm not interested, but major props to your son for his hard work! (and props to you for raising him right)
texag06ish
AG
These are awesome. My son is still a long ways away from them but I'd love to know where you got the plans from.
malibu9in1
Thx guys. I showed him how to use the mig welder and from then it was over with. His welds make mine look like dog doodoo. We are glued at the hip. The red one was a $60 frame off Craig'slist. Then he added all the stuff. I painted the bars and frame base clear. It has a bigger carb and jet. It will haul ass. He bought the blue one from a junk yard. He stretched it 6in too add the bigger motor. The go cart is a 1977 Montgomery ward unit. He added electric start and Torque converter I think. Horn and headlights. It keeps him away from play stations and mischief. He a great kid.
Bunk Moreland
I have a feeling your kid is cooler than most dudes on texags.

GLWS
malibu9in1
Thx bro. I have 2 kids. I'm proud of them
Both.
malibu9in1
The pic of him in tears, last summer I told him to move a car. He drives around the lot and in the neighborhood. He didn't look behind him. Smashed into my Malibu. My car I've had for 25 years. My hot rod. He was so sad. I just got around to repairing it last week. Memories.

Silvy
AG
I was about to say you need to get him a LS to tinker with, it appears that's already the case.
malibu9in1
Yes sir. We are ls swapping the world.

My current project
Silvy
AG
Post a build thread on auto board pronto
malibu9in1
I will soon. Just been busy. It's almost done. 2 months adding the procharger.
Premium
AG
malibu9in1 said:

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.