Catering/Bar/BBQ Equipment

1,786 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Sarge 91
Sarge 91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife's catering business is shutting down, so we have equipment for sale. Great opportunity to stock for your business, your home bar or your BBQ set up.

Three Cambro hot/cold boxes hold trays of food. Some BBQ cook off teams use them to store wrapped briskets instead of in the beer cooler. Pint glasses and wine glasses for barware. Three 60" round foldable tables. One 8 foot long foldable table. Eight Chafing trays w/ stands. Two portable butane burners with some fuel. Two 50 cub coffee percolators. One five tier and three 3 tier serving trays. Chalkboards for signage or menus.

We have the lot listed at $750 on Facebook marketplace. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/permalink/1024739520961405

Your can make an offer for any part of this. You can come pick up or we can meet in the San Antonio area.

Open bids at our place in Pipe Creek on Saturday from 10-1, so move today if you want to guarantee you get any of this. Text me at eight three zero 460 zero one one zero.

Sooper Jeenyus
AG
"Sorry, this content isn't available right now

The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in."
Sarge 91
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BTKJ_I3lfiA

Here is a photo of some of the items. I guess facebook sucks.
Reel Aggies
AG
How much for the Cambros and chafing dishes? Catering a wedding next week and interested! I live in bandera so can meet anytime.
Sarge 91
AG
Wife is listing the Cambros for $125 each. 8 chafing dishes plus the stands for $150.

Text 830-four 6 zero-zero one one zero
Sarge 91
AG
Seals on the Cambros are good and hold heat like they did when they were new.
Reel Aggies
AG
I texted you
Sarge 91
AG
Thanks Reel.

Most of this is still available. Especially consider one of these cambro boxes. It is the absolute perfect receptacle for a brisket pulled off the smoker wrapped in foil. It will finish nice and slow and still be warm when you're ready to slice it.
Sarge 91
AG
The 60 inch round tables are also perfect for backyard parties. Let me know if you want any pictures of anything specific and I will post them here.
BanderaAg956
Sarge,

I'm on Polly Peak near Bandera. Do you have tables or burners available? If so, what kinds?

David
Sarge 91
AG
You are about 10 minutes away. We have three 60 inch round tables. 4 Chafing stands. 4 deep pans. 4 shallow pans. Text me for pics.
Sarge 91
AG
Sorry forgot to mention the butane burners are sold.
Sarge 91
AG
Tables, cambros, coffee makers, large silver serving tray stand, burners, chafing dishes all sold. Still have pint glasses, wine glasses, medium silver serving tray stand, mason jars, assorted cookware and glassware.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.