Selling brand new Washer & Dryer on pedestals and a new Refrigerator (North Dallas)

1,400 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggie_Eric98
Aggie_Eric98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Everything is sold

Aggiehunter34
S
Interested. Can you list prices? Thanks in advance.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
I am hoping to sell the Washer and Dryer together with the pedestals for $1,400 (retail is like $2,300) and the fridge for $750 (retail $1,200)

But will listen to all offers.
Aggiehunter34
S
I think those are fair prices...will talk to my son and see if he wants them.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
ok, let me know, I'll knock it down to $1,900 for everything if they take all three and can pick them up this weekend.
Goose
AG
I'm not in the market for these at all, but those are dang good prices for someone who is. If they bought new, paid retail, and had to pay sales tax, then yours are essentially half of that. GLWS!
Aggie_Eric98
AG
If your are flipping a house and want to add some new appliances, these would be perfect.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
Let me know as soon as you can, I have a few offers for the W&D from Craigslist, but I'll wait until I hear back from you before I move on.
BeardofZeus01
AG
Would you take $1250 for the washer/dryer/pedestals to avoid the CL crowd? I'm in DFW and can come by Sat or Sun afternoon.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
We already have a full value offer, but if it falls through I'll consider it
Aggie_Eric98
AG
There is a chance the Frigidaire sale falls through. Stainless steel side by side Gallery series if anyone is interested.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.