WTB Lego Set or Two

1,229 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Dicky Longstocking
Dicky Longstocking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Three small kids and two are really starting to get into Legos. I made a similar post last year without much luck. Looking to purchase a couple of sets at a reasonable price. Not afraid to admit that I'm a dork and also enjoy putting them together with the kids. I live in the DFW area.

Much appreciated.
a07nathanb
AG
I have a six year old really into Legos. All I can suggest is get a part time job or get good at stealing. It's an expensive habit
coolerguy12
AG
Hit up garage sales on the weekend. My sister never passes up a bucket of legos and the kids now have a huge collection. You can find instructions online and build almost any kit you want.
C4D
AG
Walmart

Good luck getting a used lego set with all the pieces still there. Turns out kids dont care much about the legos after they put it together initially.
you can buy Legos by the pound on eBay

Examples:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/7-Lb-plus-Lot-of-Bulk-Loose-Lego-Pieces-Lego-Figures-and-Wheels-/112368920426?hash=item1a29b5a76a:gZwAAOSwc-tY7rc-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-POUNDS-OF-LEGOS-Bulk-lot-Bricks-parts-pieces-100-Lego-Star-Wars-City-Etc-/322425716846?hash=item4b1212006e:glgAAOSw4A5Ypgxt
20ags08
AG
Email me at 20ags08 at gmail dot com

I've got a closet full, complete sets. A pretty good range of number of pieces. I don't mind getting rid of some.
CrazyAgE
I may have some brand new ones still in box. I'll have to check. You are welcome to email me and I will check

locoaggie at gmail dot com
Dicky Longstocking
AG
Howdy everyone and thanks for the replies. You have email, 20ags08 and CrazyAgE. Please let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks!
Dicky Longstocking
AG
Giving this a bump
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.