FS: Benelli Supernova

1,375 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by FunkyTownFarmer12
FunkyTownFarmer12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am selling my Benelli SuperNova in Realtree Max-5 with the ComforTech recoil reduction system. This gun has only been fired roughly 100 times but I have never had an issue. The gun is in great shape with no visible damage.

Price: $550. I am located in DFW but will be relocating to College Station in July. Additionally I will be spending time in Tomball, Conroe, San Antonio, Marble Falls and Fredericksburg over the course of the next couple months. FTF is preferred.

If interested please PM me or post below and I will get in contact with you. Thanks.
FunkyTownFarmer12
AG
Bump for price drop.

I'm willing to go down to $500. This is a great gun if you need a pump action shotgun, I simply don't have a need for it anymore.

I am happy to email pictures upon request.

Thanks.
RiskManager93
AG
Not trying to be a jerk, but is this the same gun for $499 at Bass Pro?

http://www.basspro.com/Benelli-Nova-Realtree-MAX5-PumpAction-Shotgun/product/10218019/
agcrock2005
AG
RiskManager95 said:

Not trying to be a jerk, but is this the same gun for $499 at Bass Pro?

http://www.basspro.com/Benelli-Nova-Realtree-MAX5-PumpAction-Shotgun/product/10218019/
Was wondering when someone would bring that up...
Love Gun
No kidding. Not making an offer, but if I was selling a used shotgun that retails for $500 new, I'd ask around $350-375. A gun store might give you $225-250 for it, and turn around and sell it for $400.
FunkyTownFarmer12
AG
Not a problem at all guys, but no that's not the same shotgun. That is a Nova, I'm selling a SuperNova.

Here is a link:

http://www.basspro.com/Benelli-SuperNova-Realtree-MAX4-PumpAction-Shotgun/product/10218383/

There are a handful of differences between the guns but to me the biggest difference is that the SuperNova is modular where as the Nova's stock and receiver are one piece, lending to much more flexibility. The SuperNova also allows for adjusting the drop and length of pull on the stock.
Thisguy1
Full disclosure, I own a supernova.

I was under the impression the main difference was the ComforTech stock. Yeah you can mess with the shims to fit your eye, but I don't see much of a difference in them. I would love to know how to mess with the length of pull because it is extremely long in that gun.

I love the gun. It's my duck gun and it has performed flawlessly.
FunkyTownFarmer12
AG
You're right about the ComforTech stock. I mentioned it in the OP but failed to mention it in my last post about the difference between the Nova and SuperNova.

Benelli offers 3 different ComforTech gel recoil pads that allows you to adjust your length of pull
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.