WTB: 1999-2003 Ford SuperDuty Diesel

877 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Presley OBannons Sword
jacobm24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey guys,

May be a long shot here but I thought I would post anyway. I'm currently looking for one of the legendary 7.3 diesels. I would prefer that it be a 1999-2003 model. It MUST be a crew cab model and 4x4. I would prefer under or around 200k miles but send me what you have and we can talk. If you have one that you would like to get rid of, shoot me a text with some pictures and what you're asking for it. I will pay cash if you have what I'm looking for.

361. six-four-eight. 8099

Thanks,
-Jacob
highvelocity
AG
Well damn. My uncle just sold his. Damn thing could haul a city cross country if ya wanted it to
Sgt. Hartman
AG
I own one and I can testify that it's a workhorse. It will tow a city cross country but not at a high rate of speed. They are grinders.
Reload8098
AG
Bought mine off here about a year ago. That CAT is a great engine. Rough riding mutha but love it. I have a new F250 as well. I might be willing to part with the '99, has 132k miles on it, so very low miles and previous owner was a diesel mechanic so he took excellent care of it. You can email me at mhburgess at comcast.net.
Presley OBannons Sword
They come up for sale on here from time to time as well:

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=279806255381240
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.