1996 Tige Pre-2002wt ski boat bow rider - only 299 hrs

1,046 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Conquistador
Conquistador
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Selling a 1996 Tige Pre-2002wt ski boat bow rider with Skylon/FlyHigh 3" pylon. Has 3 mode wakesetter and also a biminii cover. This boat would be GREAT for a young family and seats up to 7-8 people. The boat is 20 ft. and has an Inboard Mercruiser 350 with only exactly 300 hours. Very lightly used by my family. Just installed brand new carpet, recent upholstery in great condition, four new Kenwood speakers and just dewinterized by mechanic.

All family toys will come with it including wake skate tube, and ropes. Also includes Lowrance GPS depth detector and fish finder with dual color display capability (est. $400 value). Boat has been and is currently still stored indoors adjacent to Lake Livingston. I'm selling it as kids are grown and we just don't use it anymore than 1-2x per year.

Priced at $9,499 and would love for another family to gain the same great memories we created with it. In terms of time with the family, its one of the best ways to bond with kids, especially pre-teens/ teenagers and get them off their phones and enjoy the outdoors!

If you're interested, please text me at 832-971-8312, and I'll be glad to show it to you on the water, and feel free to bring the family.

If photos cannot be displayed, please refer to link.
https://www.kingwood.com/classifieds/view_details.php?classified_listing_id=401614&back_link=%2Fclassifieds%2Fclassifieds.php%3Fpage%3D0
Conquistador
AG
Bump
Conquistador
AG
Sold.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.