FS: 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan R-Line (Fully Loaded) - 39,500 miles

1,322 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SmoothRuckus
SmoothRuckus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey Ags,

Selling my wife's 2014 VW Tiguan. It's in perfect condition and is loaded with every single option VW offers. We bought it from the original owner earlier this year, but are sadly now having to sell it at a loss since we are moving abroad in 2 weeks.

This car was custom ordered and assembled in Germany. The original price in May 2014 was $38,000+TTL. It has 39,500 miles and has not had any issues at all - I can send you an autocheck report if you'd like. All maintenance has been done at VW of West Houston and new tires were put in just a few months ago.

VIN: WVGAV3AX8EW102049. Located in Houston. Feel free to text/call me at 713 874 44six7

Texas Direct Auto has offered me $17,800 for it and said these generally sell for $21-$22k on their lot. As I have less than 2 weeks to sell it, I'm looking for the best offer I can get above the trade-in value.

Here are the specs:
Full R-Line Package (with Turbo)
Panoramic moonroof
20" rims (upgrade to 18" R-Line wheels)
Keyless open/push start
Touch-screen controls
Navigation
Dual climate control
Heater seats
Fender premium sound system
Rear back-up camera
Bluetooth audio
...and many more add-ons

Let me know if you have any questions! Title on hand.

SmoothRuckus
SmoothRuckus
AG
Did I mention it has a full-length retractable sun-roof? I may have. Maybe I didn't. TTT
SmoothRuckus
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.