FS: Herman Miller Eames Lounge Chair

1,538 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Streetfighter 02
HouseDivided06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sold
Aggietaco
AG
You make other furniture fit with this chair!

Is this the standard version (they offer a tall version now)? And is this the standard black leather, vicenza, or MCL?
HouseDivided06
AG
I know, I know, I really hate selling it. But we are also using the sale of the chair to buy some other furniture and do some stuff to the house. It just doesn't get used enough. It's standard height, but I actually think I have it sold pending funds. I got 3 emails within probably 45 min of positing it on Craigslist.
Aggietaco
AG
I'm sure. That's a good price for a legit piece. If I could convince the wife we needed another, I'd have jumped on it. It's almost as good as the trade discount.
Streetfighter 02
AG
Interested. Call me. I'm in Fort Worth. (817)-550-3565 John
Streetfighter 02
AG
Just reread your post. If it doesn't sell give me a holler. Still interested. $2500 is a fair price on CL so I'm not surprised by your response times.
HouseDivided06
AG
Just got into the office and logged in. If something falls through today when we are supposed to meet, I will let you know for sure.
Aggietaco
AG
Good, that means you can reconsider and keep the chair.
Streetfighter 02
AG
You should keep the chair.
Streetfighter 02
AG
I finally see some modern furniture on this board and I whiff on it.
Hachieaggie10
AG
Sorry to hijack but since it seems you've sold it this might attract the right people. Can anyone help identify the style of these chairs? I got them from my grandmothers house and all I know is that they purchased them in New York on their honey moon in the 50s. Just trying to figure out a bit more about them. They are priceless to me due to their history but would love to learn more.

https://photos.zillowstatic.com/p_f/IS6y12rf3fstp60000000000.jpg
Streetfighter 02
AG
No tags or stamps? Have they been reupholstered?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.