Leather Sectional

1,806 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by JYDog90
civil08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just replaced my sectional and I need to move my old one. I have it up on Craigslist for $75 but will gladly give it to an Aggie. Its definitely used, not trying to hide that but it is still fully functional. Below is the craigslist add. I'm in Houston near I-10 & Barker Cypress.

http://houston.craigslist.org/fuo/5941507841.html
AgAttorney2010
AG
How old?
civil08
AG
Bought it from The Dump in Houston in the fall of 2011. I'm at a point that I'll take a bottle of Jack Daniels for it.
Premium
AG
How does a couch get that messed up in 5 years?
civil08
AG
They actually had a recall on this Durablend material because it was breaking apart but we didn't know about it until it was too late. We found out when we went looking for a new one and explained to the sales rep why we were buying a new one.
mm98
AG
Had the same issue on mine when it was sold as "bonded leather" and I wasn't even aware of what that meant. I hate furniture shopping.
civil08
AG
Yep, very frustrating. I really don't want to take this couch to the dump because it seems like such a waste. I'll give it a few more days.
civil08
AG
Last chance, taking it to the dump tomorrow.
if you put "free" on it on craigslist, someone will come get it from you same day. we had a similar situation where we thought $75 would move it faster, but free did the trick.
JYDog90
AG
Put it on the curb with a sign that says, "Do not take! This is a $100 couch!" It'll be gone in 10 minutes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.