Safe Cleaning - WTS / WTT in Houston

3,322 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieJason
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am looking to get rid of some stuff so that I can get different stuff. PM / post email if you are interested. Located in Houston but may be in SA or East Texas at some point in the next two months. I'll ship to your FFL through EyeGuy on your bill if you'd like. I can also send higher resolution pics if you are interested.

SOLD - 556 PSA Freedom Upper / Anderson Lower AR-15 with Magpul grip and stock

SOLD - Gen4 Glock 23

WTT/WTS Noveske Lower with SilencerCo stamp on reverse
I don't really know exactly what this is worth. I know what a Noveske lower is worth, but I think the SilcencerCo stamp also adds some good value, especially to the right person. This would make a really cool suppressed build IMO. Lightish stuff in pics is oil from the manufacturer. I don't think this has a blemish that I can find. Maybe the best thing here might be to trade for something where you have a low basis? I'm getting into C&R rifles and would like a K31, a K98 (I'd also be interested in a K98 in 7.62 with Jewish markings), an M1 or M1 Carbine, pretty much anything not a Mosin or SKS. Also would be open to something to use Elk hunting (Tikka lite?) or a Winchester Model 70 in 30-06. I can also offer cash to even trades.

WTS $250 - Ducks Unlimited Marlin 22

SS DU logo is on the pistol grip. I'll add a pic this afternoon. Figuring out price now. Full Album: http://imgur.com/a/vmOm0

CBarrett12
AG
Where/when did you acquire the noveske/silencerCo lower? Very cool but I've never seen that roll mark/logo for silencerco. Wonder if it's one of their earlier logos? Either way very neat and possibly worth well more than what I could give for it. Good luck!
FabricatorAg
Interested in glock 23.
Astroag
AG
pm'd
Shoot me a text at 7(today's date...friday the...) 3o3 4[two] 98
responding to PM now.
DimeBox17
AG
Pm'd you
Updated pics/info, added some pictures, and responded to everyone that has reached out to me so far.
OnlyForNow
AG
How much for the 22?
Asking $250 on the DU 22 and dropped price on AR to $500
AggieJason
AG
Any room to budge on the completed AR?
AR and Glock 23 are sold.
AggieJason
AG
26.2 said:

AR and Glock 23 are sold.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.