Kids toys - Melissa and Doug. Brand new.

1,231 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 1208HawkTree
1208HawkTree
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife is liquidating what is left from her former toy and teacher supply company. All items were ordered directly from the mfg. and are brand new, still in the original box (stock photos attached, email me if you would like actual pics of the boxed item). Due to size/weight, local pickup preferred (Katy/West Houston), but could ship at buyer's expense.

Email Aghoover98@yahoo.com with questions or picture requests.

1. Melissa and Doug Wooden Railway Set. Brand new still in box. Originally $129.99. SOLD

2. Melissa and Doug Cook's Corner Kitchen. Brand new still in box. Originally $129.99. Selling for $70.

3. Melissa and Doug Lemonade/Grocery Stand. Brand new still in box. Originally $129.99. Selling for $70. We actually bought one of these ourselves for our daughters and they loved it.

10andBOUNCE
AG
Just an FYI, may want to double check retail prices on some of these. I know that kitchen can be had new for less than $70.
Premium
AG
10andBOUNCE said:

Just an FYI, may want to double check retail prices on some of these. I know that kitchen can be had new for less than $70.

They didn't say they were giving it away. $68.59 on Amazon and if you have Prime you'll get free shipping.

$70 will be a fair price for someone and it's a win-win for Aggies helping Aggies for an extra $1.41.
1208HawkTree
AG
I did because I know the TexAgs price police are out in force (see the beats headphones thread...), and saw that the kitchen was a whopping $1.41 less than she's asking. The other two are still above asking price on Amazon, though.
1208HawkTree
AG
Train sold.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.