Large Cracked Pecans

4,369 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by VetSurg
currie-s
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My parents have about 40 pecan trees. This years nuts just started dropping and are delicious. They have a cracker and sell the cracked pecans for $5.50 per pound. Shipping is available at actual cost via UPS. If you are through Pearsall, Tx you can stop by and avoid the shipping cost.
My parents phone number is: 830-334-258three. Their email is patandalsmith at gmail dot com.

The picture below is of their cracked pecans.
bigtruckguy3500
This is weird. I was just thinking about pecans today and remembered seeing a thread like this last year or the year before and wondering if I'd missed it this year or what.
currie-s
AG
Yes, it's that time of year again. I was visiting the family over the weekend, and ate more than my fair share of pecans. They are delicious. I finally set up a facebook page (Smith Family Pecans) for them so people who have purchased nuts from them previously can easily find them.
currie-s
AG
I talked to my parents, and they still have plenty of nuts available.
The nuts can be shipped anywhere via UPS for actual shipping cost.
Call them anytime: 830-334-2583
OnlyForNow
AG
So they are cracked but need to be fully shelled?

How are they packaged for shipping?
currie-s
AG
Yes, the nuts are cracked, but not shelled. The photo shown in my original post on this thread is a representation of what you receive. The nuts shell out very quickly.
They ship primarily via ups in a box, so you will receive them a day or two after ordering the nuts. To get some tasty pecans headed that way, call 830-334-2583
garyt73
AG
I bought some pecans from them last year and they were great. Nice folks, easy to deal with, good pecans. We are finally about out, so I will probably run down and get some more.
currie-s
AG
I talked to my mom today, and they still have plenty of pecans.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Ordered 2 years ago & just did again. They are excellent pecans!
currie-s
AG
DrHeadShrink: I am glad you are enjoying the pecans.
If anyone else wants some cracked pecans, give my parents a call and they will get some tasty nuts headed your way.
My parent's phone number is: 830-334-2583
ratfacemcdougal
I will be calling today...can you give me an idea about how many pounds people normally order...or how many pounds for a pecan pie? This will be my first time to order. Need a little guidance. Thanks
OnlyForNow
AG
You won't be able to fit a lb into a pecan pi, unless you make it in a Dutch oven.
ratfacemcdougal
Guess I had better buy a dutch oven...I just ordered 10lbs.
OnlyForNow
AG
That's a lot of pecans even with partially cracked shells!

Hope you like em!

When you get em you can vacuum seal them and freeze em to keep em fresh!
ratfacemcdougal
The Mrs is a good sales person. I was going to get a pound or two and she said shipping cost for 10lbs was the same as shipping for 1, or 2 or 5lbs....What the heck, if I am going to pay 12 for shipping, might as well make the most of it. ha ha. I was hoping I could freeze them. Thanks.
currie-s
AG
ratfacemcdougal: Most people get 10+lbs of pecans, but I guess my mom already told you that. Anyway, if you like pecans, I bet that a lot of them won't even make it to the pecan pie : )
My parents still have nuts available, so if y'all want some tasty nuts, give them a call: 830-334-2583
currie-s
AG
I was visiting the family over Thanksgiving, and my folks said to thank all of y'all who have gotten pecans. They still have nuts available, so if you want some tasty cracked pecans, give them a call. The nuts can be picked up in Pearsall, Tx or they can ship them via UPS anywhere in the US for actual shipping cost. Their number is: 830-334-2583
currie-s
AG
My parents still have plenty of pecans. If y'all want some Cracked Pecans, they can ship the nuts anywhere. They charge $5.50/lb + Actual UPS Shipping. Local pickup is also available in Pearsall Tx. Their phone number is: 830-33-258three
currie-s
AG
My parents want to thank y'all for your purchases. They have pecans available, so let them know if you want some to munch on over the holidays. Their number is 830-334-258three
VetSurg
AG
Bought 10 pounds about a month ago. Best pecans I've ever bought!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.