FS: 4/3 Country Home on 6.79 acres - 30 minutes from College Station

3,209 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Bob_Ag
CinchAG97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I recently started a new job which requires relocation to Houston, so we are trying to sell our house in Grimes County. We are about 9 miles north of Carlos - 1 mile west of Hwy 244 on county road 121. It's a 4 bedroom, 3+ bath - 2577 sq. ft. - listed at $339,000.

From our house, you can get to south College Station (HEB Tower Point) in less than 25 minutes.

The house is zoned to Iola schools which are highly rated and I had 3 kids in the district there. We enjoyed the small school environment.

Here's a link to the HAR listing: http://search.har.com/engine/9116-Cr-121-Iola-TX-77861_HAR61439174.htm

Thanks for looking.
JeepWaveEarl
AG
I work at a real estate company in Navasota and will pass this along.....I can think of 2 clients we have who are looking for something like this.
CinchAG97
Thank you AgGoddess.
CinchAG97

Some new pics were added to the listing.
txjortsagent
AG
Beautiful place
cevans_40
AG
Love this place. Wish I could move back to the area.
CinchAG97
Thanks jorts and cevans.
The Original AG 76
AG
suggest you add more details on the acreage. more pics and features.
igotworms
AG
Nice house man!
CinchAG97
Here are some more pics:

[This message has been edited by CinchAG97 (edited 6/20/2014 9:26a).]
CinchAG97
Here is a satellite pic of the acreage. You can see it is mostly open, but also has some nice trees on it. There is an area in the middle that can easily be made into a pond. We had a pond for a while, but the dam wasn't built high enough and a big rain washed it out. We never rebuilt it because we have a young son who didn't know how to swim and we didn't want to worry about him wandering into the water.

The county road is paved, and there are deed restrictions in place, but they are not overly intrusive. You can have livestock, but no sheep, goats or fowl.

CinchAG97
bump
Bob_Ag
AG
Best of luck, great looking house and property.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.