Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Poop thrower officially charged

24,143 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 18 yr ago by SolidT05
agg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.theeagle.com/stories/112705/local_20051127008a.php

although i'm not sure what the actual charge is
edit : its criminal mischief, thanx to poster below.

[This message has been edited by agg98 (edited 11/28/2005 11:14a).]
AliasMan02
AG
good
DecadePlan
AG
Says in the article what the charge is - "criminal mischief."

Glad he's getting nailed for this.
recall1999
AG
Glad this has been taken care of quickly.

We certainly don't need clowns like this guy representing A&M or the Corps.
Objective Texasguy
Good for the DA and police of Bryan/CS and hopefully good for the Corps and A&M assuming they take appropriate action.

I trust you guys on this one. Don't know all the facts, but it looks pretty bad.
Kentatm
there is no need for the fuzz to get involved. just let the band members who got hit throw some on him so he can see how it feels.

AliasMan02
AG
The guy got ripped by his CO on the spot. You can't blame "the Corps" for this one, as they quickly addressed the problem. He'll undoubtedly be kicked out.
DecadePlan
AG
He'll be out of the Corps OTG. Dunno about the rules at A&M - what latitude they have to either put him on probation or whatever.

I'd like to see his butt at Blinn come January 1st!
IIIHorn
Question:

Was it from a horse that couldn't take neigh for an answer?

~(%^D)

HRLIII

His Royal Lameness has spoken!

( ...voice punctuated with a clap of distant thunder... )
AggieGreg06
AG
I personally want to punch the kid in the mouth.
Ellis Wyatt
A&M has handled this situation 100% properly. Texas fans expected that, and appreciate it.
aggie_accountant
AG
What an idiot. I am glad he got busted and hopefully he gets kicked out of school (if he hasn't already).

"Sports do not build character. They reveal it."
-John Wooden
Ag Natural
AG
He must've thought he was at a soccer match.
aggie_2001_2005
Edit for clarification--Some people make it sound like he molested a 3 year old (not on this thread) and should be put in the chair. He did something really stupid but who's to say the people he threw it at didn't deserve it...I mean, no one knows if it was provoked or not.

Regardless, it was childish and I'm sure he's packing his bags at this very moment. He'll likely get kicked out for such behavior.

The dumbest thing about this is it makes yet another case for why PMC shouldn't even exist. A&M has been riding their ass (no pun intended) for the last few years, and would probably gladly end PMC if they could find a good enough excuse. This probably isn't it, but it sure doesn't help.

[This message has been edited by aggie_2001_2005 (edited 11/28/2005 11:24a).]
Protrident
AG
Shouldn't have got caught.
Ellis Wyatt
quote:
who's to say the people he threw it at didn't deserve it...I mean, no one knows if it was provoked or not
I was unaware there was a good reason to throw feces on another human being. 32 years, and I haven't done it yet.

Please enlighten me.
aggie_2001_2005
I realize that doesn't justify him doing it...I'm just saying, maybe someone was being a jackass and got what they deserved. Not likely, but who knows.
texas2006aggie
AG
The kid should go to tceh, totally classless.
RK
AG
^txpete
|
sounds like you need a copy of "trowing feces for dummies"

[This message has been edited by RaginKajun (edited 11/28/2005 11:26a).]
Manchild50
AG
quote:
I'm just saying, maybe someone was being a jackass and got what they deserved. Not likely, but who knows.

Unless the people who he threw feces at him first, there is no reason to justify his actions. Ship him off to be with the 'tards, he'll fit right in.
Kentatm
i really dont think he should be kicked out of school or the corps over that.

an 18 year old kid made a mistake. give him 200 hours of community service, make him write a letter of apology to the the sips in their school paper as well as the Batt and make him personally apologize to whoever he hit w/the poo.

GIGEM'70'
There is absolutely no reason for this type of incident no matter what was said or how they tried to provoke him. But I would also appreciate the same indignation from our brethren in Austin when the Aggie Band gets pelted each year with ice and drink while walking down the track. How many students have been disciplined for that?
Gap
AG
Now if the Austin and tu police would just look for those in the Texas student section that threw the glass liquor bottles from about 30 rows up and missed my head by about 18 inches...

[This message has been edited by Gap (edited 11/28/2005 11:29a).]
DecadePlan
AG
Forget the tards, we need him to go to Baylor, so he can know what it's like to constantly have **** thrown on you by fellow conference members.

techtards don't throw it, they're full of it. He can't be rehabilitated there.
aggie_2001_2005
Well, depends whether you are an eye for an eye person or a derogatory remark for a pile of horse crap person.

[This message has been edited by aggie_2001_2005 (edited 11/28/2005 11:29a).]
crag
AG
kent - you and I are in the minority it appears.

Guys, ever heard of the word "mercy"?
August
Question:

Is "the poop-thrower" related to "the list-eater" ????
Ellis Wyatt
People always bring up ice and drink throwing, liquor bottles, etc.

I agree that those people should be dealt with, too. The differences in Friday's incident and those are:

1) It's nearly impossible to identify ice/drink/bottle throwers in a crowd unless security actually sees the throw. The poo flinger committed his act in front of everyone. I can assure you that UT would deal with people caught throwing objects at a game, but to my knowledge, no one has ever thrown poop.

2) Ice and feces do not compare in any way to one another. It is senseless to try to lessen the severity of throwing feces from any species.
aggie_2001_2005
Actually, I don't think he should get the boot from a&m. I'm certain they could come up with a punishment that is a fitting alternative to getting kicked out. He threw crap at someone. It's criminal mischief, not a felony.

Now if they want to ban him from sporting events while he is a student and dismiss him from the corps, that seems fair.

I fail to see how enough harm was done to kick him out and not think twice. He already made a big fool of himself...but then so do the students that go around getting DUIs and DWIs...and I know they don't get kicked out.
DecadePlan
AG
I have no problem with "mercy". I'd be content with probation for him, or a semester off but a full return.

As for the Corps, that's their call because it is their reputation he compromised for his "one stupid mistake". Sorry, we don't all get absolution even for the one childish blunder - the price must still be paid.

One other thing, a question for CT's. I wonder if the kid was D&C or on military scholarship? I think I remember that they didnt' have to decide until after their sophomore years, but I just don't know. Are there legal obligations that take precedence over the embarrassment of the corps? I'm not a former CT, so I will certainly acknowledge a lack of understanding here. I'd hate to think that a future soldier might be have his career derailed for an ill-advised prank in college.
aggie_2001_2005
The kids downfall is he made A&M look bad, so he put himself in a bad spot.
AggietiliDIE
AG
what a bunch of horse sh**
BrazosDog02
AG
Way too harsh a charge in my oppinion, and im still getting a good chuckle out of it every time it comes up.

This thread needs a pic....i want it for my desktop.

Anyone have a pic? 80,000 people...SOMEONE got a shot.
IIIHorn
It was just a prank.

Stop nagging the poor guy.

~(%^D)

HRLIII

His Royal Lameness has spoken!

( ...voice punctuated with a clap of distant thunder... )
DecadePlan
AG
I understand it was long before the game started, Jed. There might not be any pics.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.