Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Elite Stuff

10,725 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Texagsubscriber
Texagsubscriber
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Proud to be a part of this great conference.

NATTY OR BUST. BUST IT IS.

GIVE ME NATTY, OR GIVE ME BAS!!!
NoahAg
Seriously? Did you also cheer for t.u. in the championship game against USC?

None of these titles give us any kind of bragging rights. I didn't celebrate victories by t.u., tech, or baylor. I'm certainly not rejoicing in the glow of LSU's wimmenz basketball.
Aggie1188
Where are the other women's sports and men's basketball?
Sterling82
Looks like we better get busy to become part of that group. Frankly the SEC skullduggery of going behind our backs to add members that they know will erode our recruiting looks like an attempt to push us away from that top echelon.
Alex580
AG
Who cares about what our conference rivals accomplish.
AG
Nothing more embarrassing than taking credit for something someone else accomplishes.
cevans_40
AG
this is how you troll
Texagsubscriber
For all the naysayers, we are knocking on the door of conference championships.

Mens basketball - 2nd in two tournament championships and one regular season in the last two years.
Baseball - 2nd in the regular season last year.
Football - 2nd in 2020 (we beat Florida but they played in the East and got to go to the championship game)
Women's basketball - regular season championship two years ago.

Now that the conference is expanding, instead of beating the two new teams on paper we can actually beat them on the field/court.

greg.w.h
AG
NoahAg said:

None of these titles give us any kind of bragging rights. I didn't celebrate victories by t.u., tech, or baylor. I'm certainly not rejoicing in the glow of LSU's wimmenz basketball.
Garbage take. Better conference is better competition and better for us especially revenue-wise.
AG
greg.w.h said:

NoahAg said:

Garbage take. Better conference is better competition and better for us especially revenue-wise.

So is this a facetious post?
jrgypsum
You know we also part of NCAA - so at that level part of every championship won!!!

What a joke - I only care if TAMU wins a championship.

QB1
AG
See you in our conference next year troll!!!
Shoefly!
AG
cevans_40 said:

this is how you troll

Yep, he's gonna take anything negative you type and take it back over to burnt orange queers!
P.U.T.U
AG
I'd cheer for teams that help make the university more money
infinity ag
Who cares?

Wake me up when WE win something.
SEC is good, but I care only for Texas A&M.

That said, I am enthused about Men's bball and Football. Women's bball seems to be in a mess.
NyAggie
AG
F the sec

They can all rot after what voting with Sankey to let the dip****s from Austin in

SchizoAg
AG
4 said:

Nothing more embarrassing than taking credit for something someone else accomplishes.
Didn't realize you were a member of the Aggie football team. What position do you play? (Amari Daniels and Shemar Stewart both wear #4.)
infinity ag
SchizoAg said:

4 said:

Didn't realize you were a member of the Aggie football team. What position do you play? (Amari Daniels and Shemar Stewart both wear #4.)

Don't be a moron. You very well know what he/she meant.

Now what if SchizoAg "breaks cover" and says that he is Conner Weigman and played QB? Would you poopslap and post here?
hunter2012
AG
Talk about the impotency of our fan base. They blatantly stab us in the back and we kick rocks bashfully because we feel included while we simultaneously bleed out. Aw shucks fan base indeed. The SEC doesn't even like us beyond the money we added to the league, after the sips and gimps join the league we'll be relegated to the children's table because we'll just be happy to be there. Screw the other fan bases and the league office.
AG
SchizoAg said:

4 said:

That doesn't even make sense.

4 is the address I give to the groundskeeper when he asks where I live.
levypantsEOY
P.U.T.U said:

Oh yeah man totally! Cuz that's the one thing Jimbo & the boys are missing- some more $ will take us to the promised land for sure!!
AG
"Us"???
Meximan
NoahAg said:

It does make a statement about how damn hard it is to win in the SEC. One is literally trying to beat the best of the best every single year, sometimes multiple times a year. It should come as no surprise then that the SEC is dominating; other conferences literally can't offer half the same level of competition.
ABATTBQ11
AG
WGAS as long as we're an also ran?
greg.w.h
AG
4 said:

greg.w.h said:

NoahAg said:

Are all of yours facetious?
Houstonag
AG
We will not be able to compete on the national level in men's or women's BB until we recruit elite players who can play consistently. We do not have enough tall and rangy men and the women need skill players. When I read where LSU NIL rules are different then we are going to always fall to them. They obviously can recruit better year after year.
NewWaveDave
AG
Why is everyone just ignoring the fact that we just won the Collegiate Clay Targets National Championship? Also, I hear we play a mean quidditch game.
AG
greg.w.h said:

4 said:

greg.w.h said:

NoahAg said:

Are all of yours facetious?

Nope, only the ones with a winky face
rangerdanger
AG
When's the negative star feature's release date.
12mn95
AG
4 said:

are you new to TexAgs?JK. the bragging, by many on here, about the success of our conference foes is embarrassing sometimes
Al Bula
AG
Non-Aggie garbage thread.
cevans_40
AG
levypantsEOY said:

P.U.T.U said:

Oh yeah man totally! Cuz that's the one thing Jimbo & the boys are missing- some more $ will take us to the promised land for sure!!

Sorry, not sorry we have more money for athletics than your boys.
Texagsubscriber

TheCurl84
AG
And yet, the Pac12 advertises as "The Conference of Champions"
The Chicken Ranch
AG
Too bad we are a wallflower in this.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.