Story Poster
Jimbo Fisher
Layden Robinson
Edgerrin Cooper
Texas A&M Football

Press Conference: Fisher, Aggies react to fifth-consecutive loss

November 5, 2022

For the first time since 1980, the Aggies have lost five-consecutive football games as Florida defeated Texas A&M, 41-24. Following the loss, Jimbo Fisher, Layden Robinson and Edgerrin Cooper spoke to the media to discuss the contest with the Gators.

Discussion from...

Press Conference: Fisher, Aggies react to fifth-consecutive loss

51,664 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by cavjock88
chick79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why bother even posting this crap anymore !
Dr. Alister MacKenzie
Teflon performance again
Txgott
Please can we just stop the press conferences. Just copy and paste the first one.
The Collective
AG
Gotta make plays, process, etc
newbie11
I'm sooo sick of his stupid play by play recaps. But he said all the right things. Didn't execute, didn't get the calls, Haynes played well, got some things to work on.

Yeah. How bout 3-6 record? Not making a bowl game.

Why do the media guys not blast jimbo to his face? He's a dead man walking and it's hard to believe anyone is desperate enough to need his endorsement. Who wants access to him? Hes pathetic.
newbie11
It's interesting that we had so many guys with the flu but none of the coaches had it.

Team has quit.
charley82
AG
Jimbo has no clue that two weeks in a row the opponent went in at half time and made adjustments to beat us. We made no adjustments because our coaching staff does not know how to! Pitiful, embarrassing, so sad for our players.
rhernand
AG
What a tool. He needs to go
rhernand
AG
We have flu shots at work? They don't have those ? ****ing excuses for lack of discipline Thiis "coach" needs to move on
rhernand
AG
Silln took more shot and harassment than this ****ing tool
barbacoa taco
AG
He's such an unlikable d bag
biglebowski
They work about as good as the Covid shot.
rhernand
AG
Not for me. But I'm thinking your going to ****ing politics
ohioag67
AG
It's painfully obvious that several on the coaching staff should be cut. The problem is that Jimbo is in over his head and is just not tough enough for this job. He's turning the football program into a retirement home for his old buddies and cronies.
Cedarian Lamb Chops
Jimbo really is a fast talker.
Timberwolf
AG
Layden was much better than stammering Jimbo. I wouldnt want to piss of Layden in that locker room and hope hes busting some heads.
CS_Aggie
Jimbo robbed Texas A&M. We look like the biggest fools in the entire college football world. Anybody on here making excuses for Jimbo needs to stop. Our university is becoming an embarrassment because of Jimbo's incompetence and an AD who extended a contract that NEVER should have been extended.
DGrimesAg92
He "thinks" we were up 24-20 at half. Thinks.

Him not knowing speaks volumes.
DuckySams
These pressers are a beating. Jimbo sounds like a cross between an auctioneer and a mental patient.
wahoo0185
AG
This is the first game since '85 that I've gone too and wasn't excited to be in Kyle. Then to top things off, most of the players didn't meet at midfield to shake hands as they headed for the locker room. Loser mentally and poor sportsmanship, thanks Jimbo.
mascele
Someone find the athletic director who gave jimbum that contract and tar and feather him or has he left the country
DGrimesAg92
Meanwhile, a ball coach at LSU just showed what nuts look like.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Waiting for someone to ask Jimbo if he uses FedEx or UPS when mailing it in
Rexter
newbie11 said:

I'm sooo sick of his stupid play by play recaps. But he said all the right things. Didn't execute, didn't get the calls, Haynes played well, got some things to work on.

Yeah. How bout 3-6 record? Not making a bowl game.

Why do the media guys not blast jimbo to his face? He's a dead man walking and it's hard to believe anyone is desperate enough to need his endorsement. Who wants access to him? Hes pathetic.

Toilet bowl….
IDaggie06
AG
I could only listen to the first minute. Was like fingers on a chalkboard.
fieldtrailer
AG
I kind of feel sorry for him. After year 3 we were solid except for an OC and offensive skill recruiting. If he makes a change then, I think this team could look a lot different today. Now he's waited too long and at this point, not sure he's got any OC contacts. He's only known his scheme.
What could have been. Just when there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel for the offense, now the defense is a mess.

Aggie1188
What we've seen is just an example of how awful our OL, QB, and LB recruiting has been….paired with Jimbo's awful offensive schemes/tempo/playcalling and Durkin's cluelessness at Run-D.
TMF
AG
We will be alright. Once Jimbo is fired and we get a quality coach that will reload with the portal and coach them up. Just need a real search. Until then…more of the same with this jackazz coach.
dlsarmi2
AG
The 1st AD left (Scott Woodward to LSU): that initial contract was foolish for TAMU. Bjork only added to the foolishness by endorsing the extension/ raise. Meanwhile, Jimmy Sexton (Jimbo's agent) is laughing at the bank w/ Jimbo.
txaggie76469
Your actions are so loud I can't hear the words coming out of your mouth…
cavjock88
AG
Meanwhile at Duke......
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.