Story Poster
Texas A&M Football

The Film Room: Ole Miss 31, Texas A&M 28

November 2, 2022

Each week, former Texas A&M quarterback Stephen McGee breaks down key offensive plays from the previous game. This week, Stephen takes a closer look at the Xs and Os of the Aggies' 31-28 loss to the Ole Miss Rebels at Kyle Field in College Station.

Discussion from...

The Film Room: Ole Miss 31, Texas A&M 28

3,706 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by EllisCoAg
antman8504
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gyles Marrett
Amazing what a QB that doesn't sit there and hold the ball forever can do to make an OL look better.

All of the "If Conner was really better he'd be starting" people from earlier in the year need to submit their order for how they'd like their crow cooked.
oysterbayAG
AG
And he is only starting because the other two were injured !
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
i was accused of trolling because i suggested that CW had a better arm, a quicker delivery, and more pocket poise. i thought it was obvious after one quarter of play in the south carolina game. not a knock against the other guys it's just that connor is better. that's why he should be playing regardless of injuries.
CrottyKid
AG
It was obvious during the spring game.
90ags
Just need CW to be able to run just a little and not tackle himself anymore.
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
Gabe Bock
AG
Glad y'all are enjoying the segment!
12Power
Good job. I like the kind of WTH are these players not playing. ie. Moose and Weigman
agracer
AG
Yeah, why Moose was not playing more after he was the ONLY WR To catch anything last fall is kind of perplexing.

Good stuff as always. It's easy to get frustrated with things you see during the game (like that 4th down play that was thrown behind the LOS) then when McGee explains what happened it does make more sense...although I still wonder why Jimbo would call something like that (which requires that perfect execution he keeps talking about) and not throw past the sticks on 4th down?
90ags
Isn't Moose the backup for Subzero (that specific WR position?)? Hence wasn't playing as much before when Anias was healthy, no?

CW great job all the way. Also proves scheme not as bad as as most have stated (it's actually rather good at times when executed by all players properly) and that 'execution' is also a 'true stmt'. regardless of what many state?
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
EllisCoAg
AG
on time and accurate, what a concept.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.