Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bama roll call

2,208 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 07AgTH
FriscoAggieFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Obviously expectations have changed a tad but me and a couple buddies are making the trip. Bucket list item and plan to enjoy the experience regardless of the outcome.
Who's going?
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Hellcat64
AG
I was in Tuscaloosa in 2014 for that 59-0 beat down. Rented a car from Atlanta airport. Parking is a huge challenge. Wound up paying $20 to park in some guys back yard. Lots of places to eat and drink around the area. Had more fun and enjoyed the Nascar race at Talledega the next day.
SoCalAg97
AG
I'm going with my 10 year old son. For anyone that's been before, would love recommendations.
Bockaneer
AG
shouldn't that thread title be "Bama roll tide"?
AggieZUUL
AG
I'll be there with my squad...we pulled the trigger immediately after the Jimbo / Saban spat thinking this would be Tyson / Holyfield but what it's looking like is Tyson / Glass Joe. ***However, it's a nothing to lose scenario for the Ags. Jimbo likely has a separate plan of attack for this particular game. Add in the fact that Bryce Young is questionable and I think Weigman debuts with King starting. In any case, we'll see y'all on the front lines.
Sarge 77
We're going. I have not made one to Bama yet. Wanted to go while Saban was still there and they are still at their best.
With tu and ou joining…I don't know when we will be playing at Alabama again. Hell Georgia still hasn't made it to Kyle.
I thought we were going to be close to Bama as a top tier team. I still think we have what we need right now to do it…but we need to get our crap together.
Right now I have the same feeling I had going to the '14 Auburn game. Why am I even going. I went and had a great time before, during, and after the game.
Same feelings I had going to last year's game.
We won both of those games…you just never know.
Aggie
AG
We will be there

Never been to Bryant Denny Stadium , it's a bucket list Venue for me as it probably is for any college football fan

Looking forward to trip , hopefully the game is somewhat competitive
Mostly Foggy Recollection
The fam and I are headed to Tuscaloosa. Hauling our tailgate equipment with us and will be tailgating right off the quad in front of the Physics building.

I'll be up and rolling at 7 am if anyone wants to stop by.
AgTrip
Heading there with the crew. Got a sweet air bnb so looking forward to that...the game...we'll see.
neil99
AG
We will be there. We are planning on taking our nephews from Georgia to the game. For us, it's part of a two weekend road trip. We went to Starkville last weekend.
wrinkledink
AG
I honestly don't know how y'all have the motivation to go. I barely feel like going to the Ole Miss game and we have a tailgate set up.

My BAS may require therapy...
Aggie
AG
wrinkledink said:

I honestly don't know how y'all have the motivation to go. I barely feel like going to the Ole Miss game and we have a tailgate set up.

You let the outcome of Aggie football effect your life way too much.
Guess what, you have zero control over the outcome.
It's 100% entertainment value

I Goto quite a few non A&M games and bowl games where I couldn't care less who wins and who loses.
We just enjoy college football

My wife and kids are I headed to Tuscaloosa, we will have a great weekend, spend some family time together, see a great college football venue and atmosphere.

The actual outcome of the game is honestly really low on my priority list
dcg4403
AG
Good luck to all making the trip. Thank God, I am not committed to that trip. I did one thing right this season.

Bama fans will treat you right. Drink a lot and hopefully we keep it within 21.
wrinkledink
AG
Aggie said:

wrinkledink said:

I Goto quite a few non A&M games and bowl games where I couldn't care less who wins and who loses.

My wife and kids are I headed to Tuscaloosa, we will have a great weekend, spend some family time together, see a great college football venue and atmosphere.

Yeah good point. Tailgating is always fun regardless of the outcome.
No one was expecting a win last year so you never know...

Y'all enjoy the weekend and game!
Rule#2
AG
I'll be there with the family.

Most Aggie thing in the world is to turn around and beat Bama
Ags77
AG
Great venue. Parking around Bryant Denny is tough. We parked at a mall and did the park and ride thing and it was great. A good mixture of Ags and Bammers on board and we had fun. Dropped us right at the gate and when we got back to our cars some Bama people invited us to a restaurant right inside the mall entrance. The Bama folks treated us very well. Great trip. Loved their stadium.
Gigem
gigemags-99
AG
Y'all have fun! Don't forget this:

TexasAggie_97
AG
Wife and I will be there visiting our daughter who attends Alabama but we are not going to the game. Daughter will be at the game with her friends but we will just watch it at a restaurant or something. I am not expecting it to be much of a game especially with the crap that went on between Saban and Fisher last summer. I fully expect Alabama to lay 50 to 60 on us before putting in their backups.
papacharley
My Daughter and Son-in-law are taking me to the game as this one is on my bucket list. Looking forward to a great game as we go out and kick Saben's tail. Whoop

FriscoAggieFan
AG
Aggie said:

wrinkledink said:

Aggie gets it
Landry Clarke
AG
I'll be there with my wife and kid.

Can someone link to the 12th Man tailgate? I can't seem to find the details anywhere online.
FriscoAggieFan
AG
Landry Clarke said:

I'll be there with my wife and kid.

Can someone link to the 12th Man tailgate? I can't seem to find the details anywhere online.

Aggienetwork.com
All-Aggie Tailgate: Recreational Tennis Courts

Time: 3:30-6:30 p.m.

Tickets: Purchase here - $8-$10 in advance.

Your ticket includes 1 plate of food and 2 alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages! Enjoy music, games and camaraderie at the biggest Aggie away-game gatherings. These events are among the many ways The Association works to bring Aggies together and perpetuate the ties that keep the Aggie Network strong.
07AgTH
AG
We will be there, myself and 3 High School / College buddies that have always wanted to go to away games. First one and will hopefully be making this a yearly thing from here on out. BTHO Bama!!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.