Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

College football might mean to much to you if…

4,790 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Max Power
GigEmMortis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cupofjoe04 said:

Ian Neff said:

*too much…
(thread title grammar fail my bad yo but sheesh everything else is falling apart why shouldnt my thread title?)

I love how you embraced it and ratted yourself out. That is good leadership. Own it, make fun of yourself, and move on. I would love for you to be our PR guy.

Thread title was there. Just gotta execute better in the way we do things.
milner79
My Name Is Judge said:

I still believe OP is gonna get to Throw his Texags Natty party someday

For baseball, maybe.
texag_89
gotsand said:

superunknown said:

I feel like Clark Griswold getting to Wally World and being told it's closed.
The Collie out front should have told ya.
^
|
|
Underrated post.

HoustonAg2021
Our severe Natty drought gotta end sometime. Baseball would be nice
dcg4403
AG
Ian Neff said:

…. you wait all year for it to start, and four weeks later, you wish it was over. Along with Thanksgiving, Christmas and other people's happiness.

Feel free to contribute.

I use to prioritize my entire weekend based on Aggie football games. I mean our games it impacts literally everything we did since last week for the last 5 years.

Jimbo? Congratulations, you have made me see the awfulness in this. I have made a promise that Aggie Sports are now 2nd or 3rd fiddle. I cannot stand that I have become so emotionally invested and have even donated money every year to 12th Man athletics.

This has all changed now. While Fisher is still OC, all my donations stop to athletics. And I am going to miss some games to focus on things that bring me personal rewards and happiness. Like.....playing outside with my kids while Jimbo looks like an idiot with folders of offensive plays in his hand. Love the school and support the team but time that I get my own damn priorities straight cause Jimbo sure as hell hasn't. And he gets an insane check every week to create a dog pile of crap. So I am gonna approach things the same way....MY DAMN RULES and I refuse to listen to anyone else. If anything, I am gonna blame my family in the future for not being able to execute my family weekend plans properly. Except I am a FAR superior coach from that perspective!!!
Max Power
AG
One thing I've learned over the years is that if you don't want to let sports ruin your weekend, just don't watch them. I've gotten to the point where I can watch a quarter or a half and just turn it off if it's going poorly. Another thing that's helped is watching the game on mute, I don't need to hear any broadcaster telling me what I can see on the screen. I've never felt they add anything to the viewing experience. I wish there was a secondary feed so that I could watch the game and just hear the crowd noise and not have to listen to anything else. I'm much more content seeing that we lost after the fact than I am if I witnessed the whole thing play out.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.