Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I still think we go 9-3 or 8-4

7,525 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by All I do is Nguyen
ColtAg21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Alabama is a probable loss but then SC is a win. The schedule is favorable at home with Ole Miss, Florida and LSU. Jimbo will start taking some more chances with the offense and our defense improves to second best in the west.
Rule#2
AG
Bruh
javajaws
AG
What your smoking...I want some of it.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
Showstopper
AG
Man, if I were offered 7-5 right now I'd take it. I'm glad someone out there feels good, though.
ColtAg21
Ive watched Ole Miss, Auburn, Florida and LSU. They are very beatable at home.
S.A. Aggie
AG
Drugs are a hard thing to quite. Pulling for you OP!
OKC~Ag
look at the stat sheet...we are who the stats says we are..

stats says we are blow 100 in most category...so we are unlikely to beat non cellar dwelling team.

App state made it look easy and it wasn't a fluke; ms state confirm this.
HoustonAg2021
even if we got to either of those, still a bad season.
Wabs
AG
Getting this drunk on a Monday?
NoahAg
8-4 is very possible. Probable, actually. Just like I said in the off-season.
App st game was bad.
We actually moved the ball on msu. But kept shooting ourselves in the foot.
Let's go, Brandon!
My Name Is Judge
Yep

7-5 or 8-4

Then we throw Jimbo a parade for salvaging his own mess

Then next year we have huge expections to kick off the season

Then we replay the whole clownshow over again
HoustonAg2021
NoahAg said:

App st game was bad.

if we go 8-4 we are just trying to be made fun of at this point
NoahAg
BigDave21 said:

NoahAg said:

App st game was bad.

if we go 8-4 we are just trying to be made fun of at this point

What do you mean? Most of us who were honest during the off-season knew msu would be a tough win.
Let's go, Brandon!
StinkyPinky
AG
ColtAg21 said:

Alabama is a probable loss but then SC is a win. The schedule is favorable at home with Ole Miss, Florida and LSU. Jimbo will start taking some more chances with the offense and our defense improves to second best in the west.

Ole Miss is a very good football team, and order of magnitudes better than us at the moment. LSU is slowly putting it together and has the talent. On paper better than us. Florida is a coin toss. I like your optimism, just not seeing it.
_mpaul
AG
ColtAg21 said:

Wow. Just . . . wow.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
Stat Monitor Repairman
AggieArchitect04
AG
6-6 is the ceiling.
ColtAg21
I'm on beer 2 but its not enough to cloud my judgement. I just don't see Jimbo letting us fall apart to 7-5 or worse. If that happens I can see us losing recruits.
PascalsWager
AG
Bonzer103 said:

ColtAg21 said:

Ole Miss is a very good football team, and order of magnitudes better than us at the moment. LSU is slowly putting it together and has the talent. On paper better than us. Florida is a coin toss. I like your optimism, just not seeing it.
Ole Miss is a football that has a backloaded schedule so it allows them to look good early. That's about it. If they played Bama and went to Baton Rouge the EXACT same team would have 2 losses. Would you be talking about how great they are then? No

Remember the backloaded schedules of Kevin Sumlin. Old Mississippi will start 7-0. And New Mississippi will finish 7-5.

Our schedule is FRONT loaded; do NOT lose sight of that.
2ndGen87
AG
And I think you are delusional. But best wishes!
Showstopper
AG
ColtAg21 said:

I'm on beer 2 but its not enough to cloud my judgement. I just don't see Jimbo letting us fall apart to 7-5 or worse. If that happens I can see us losing recruits.
Yes, I think we are probably going to lose some recruits. And in the portal era, recruits unfortunately include guys that are already on the roster.
Ian Neff
AG
Football, man.
nu awlins ag
AG
A&M will win no more than 8 this year. Have some of you not watched the **** show? This is embarrassing after 5 years, no excuses period. This is why he's paid $10 million a year. Some of you have forgotten this and are totally complacent. I'm not…
-------------------------------------------------------
[You aren't talking about anything on here until tomorrow. -Staff]

nu awlins ag

LMAO

Nu Awlins Ag for New TAMU President!!!!!!!
annie88
AG
ColtAg21 said:

Do you know I love about college football? On any given day almost any team can win. It sucks when your team is the one that loses when they're not supposed to or even when they're supposed to, but that's what makes it exciting.

And with an expanded playoff it's gonna be all sorts of awesome. It has never made any sense that college football is the only one that doesn't play to the last man standing. All these people to get caught up in the best teams and IMO that's not the point. If you went out, you went out. Screw what's on paper.

I know many people don't agree with that and that's fine we're just gonna have to agree to disagree. But even if Alabama does went out remember they almost lost to tu. Seeing them struggle as well just even makes the point more. Hell Georgia even struggle against Missouri.

I love college football even when I hate it.

On any given day man, on any given day.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
phatty26
It's getting ridiculous with people thinking leach did something to beat us.
put we ****ed ourselves Achane fumble and dropped pick 6.
Name any team that wins a game with 4 turnovers.
Ashes4Trees
The season isn't a terrible set up from here.

After Bama- I bet they win the next 4-5 games. It'll look a lot difffernent at that point.
So, so you think you can tell Heaven from hell
Blue skies from pain Can you tell a green field
From a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?

Do you think you can tell? Did they get you to trade
Your heroes for ghosts?

Hot ashes for trees?
dcg4403
AG
ColtAg21 said:

Watch the last 5 games? And you think it will all magically come together?

Will win another game? Likely so. 8-4 would be a freaking miracle. And a terrible embarrassment.

August 4th will officially become Aggieland football day!!
HoustonAg2021
Ashes4Trees said:

The season isn't a terrible set up from here.

After Bama- I bet they win the next 4-5 games. It'll look a lot difffernent at that point.

Meh. still no double digits wins and that means no progress just regress or more of the same mediocrity.
TAMU74
AG
Hope you're right but based on what I saw at Mississippi State I think six and six is a more realistic outcome.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
i am thinking we will go somewhere between 3-9 and 10-2.
dlsarmi2
AG
I need your Beer AND whatever cannabis products you are using. With lack of any significant improvement (particularly offense) since App St, Jimbo has the capability of leading this team to a 5-7 season this year and loss of recruits. 6-6 @ Year 5 is "fortunate"...so much for return on investment to the tune of $9 mil/ year with Jimbo Fisher. Smh...
Ugly
AG
This is the point where someone should probably point out that we just played the team that computers gave us the third worst chance of beating, and have already beaten two other team in the upper half of our schedule difficulty.
Aggie
AG
ColtAg21 said:

The schedule is favorable at home with Ole Miss, Florida and LSU. .

Favorable at home?
Kyle field hasn't been a tough venue for visiting teams since the 90's.
ColtAg21
Quote:

Favorable at home?

Kyle field hasn't been a tough venue for visiting teams since the 90's.

We beat Alabama at home last year. We are definitely a better team at home.
Wrecking Crew 21
We will be 9-3! Book it! Oh and we will scare the hell out of Bama!
Aggie 63
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.