Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I still think we go 9-3 or 8-4

7,530 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by All I do is Nguyen
TMartin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TexasAggie_97
AG
ColtAg21 said:

Ive watched Ole Miss, Auburn, Florida and LSU. They are very beatable at home.
So are we just ask App State.
TopoTacos
AG
I want to be there with you, but we've got a lot of work to do if we want to have success on the back half of the year.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
ColtAg21 said:

I'm on beer 2 ...
schmellba99
AG
WholeBread said:

Objectively, we should beat SC and UMass and win another game amongst Auburn, FL or lsu. 6 wins does look like our ceiling, without a miraculous change in attitude or approach.
Florida and lsu are absolute losses at this rate.

Auburn would be a tossup, and odds are we'll end up saving Harsen's job like we are so good at doing with coaches on the hot seat.

5 wins is the highest probability, and that is beyond unacceptable with the amount of talent we supposedly have on this roster.
JR Ewingford
LOLOL No chance against Bama, Ole Piss, or LSU. I'd say we struggle with Florida and SC and even Auburn
curtbr62
PascalsWager said:

Bonzer103 said:

ColtAg21 said:

Alabama is a probable loss but then SC is a win. The schedule is favorable at home with Ole Miss, Florida and LSU. Jimbo will start taking some more chances with the offense and our defense improves to second best in the west.

Ole Miss is a very good football team, and order of magnitudes better than us at the moment. LSU is slowly putting it together and has the talent. On paper better than us. Florida is a coin toss. I like your optimism, just not seeing it.
Ole Miss is a football that has a backloaded schedule so it allows them to look good early. That's about it. If they played Bama and went to Baton Rouge the EXACT same team would have 2 losses. Would you be talking about how great they are then? No

Remember the backloaded schedules of Kevin Sumlin. Old Mississippi will start 7-0. And New Mississippi will finish 7-5.

Our schedule is FRONT loaded; do NOT lose sight of that.

Front loaded? A&M just lost 42-24 to Mississippi State ans lost at home vs App State. That is front loaded?
nn
Miami? Arkansas? That is tougher than finishing with
Auburn, Ole Miss, Florida, and LSU? Really? I don't agree.
The same Mississippi State team scored 16 points vs LSU.
Front loaded?
AWP 97
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

6-6 is the ceiling.

7-5 is the ceiling. 6-6 is the sub-ceiling.
houstonaggie76
ColtAg21 said:

Ive watched Ole Miss, Auburn, Florida and LSU. They are very beatable at home.
I've watched App State. they look beatable as well.
All I do is Nguyen
6-6 is a REAL possibility

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.