Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Billy has seen enough?

11,966 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by JR Ewing
PeekingDuck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's more amazing is the idiot mods allow it. Must be something more to his existence.
Bobby Petrin0
We should hire an elite & proven OC to completely run & control the offense and put Jimbo into a GM/Head recruiter type of head coaching role.
_lefraud_
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

_lefraud_ said:

OU hired an elite defensive head coach...and they suck.
I think the poster meant that if we hire an elite DC, he would be our DC ... not the head coach.

Carmine Scarpacio
20ag07 said:

Quote:

Fact: AD will tell Jimbo to hire an OC

Fact: Jimbo finds out he doesn't really run "the show".
And Jimbo is going to look at Ross, who makes 10% of what he does, and say "no thanks".

Then what?

Yep. Choices are to pay him $90 million to coach the team or to pay him $90 million not to.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
fwag04 said:

Bring in Hugh Freeze, just keep him away from
Hookers
Luckily the Dirty Sock shut down about 7 years ago.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I cannot even fathom how someone would willingly give multiple million of their own dollars to a coach to make him go away. I guess whomever these mystery big cigar folks are just live in a different world than I will ever know.
OrygunAg
AG
Jimbos agents used the lsu opening as leverage. We have to be willing to let a coach go in those situations.
nu awlins ag
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

Oil prices are going to need to skyrocket if we want to can Jimbo anytime in the next few years.

I know BOR's and trust me, they have plenty of money today.
-------------------------------------------------------
[You aren't talking about anything on here until tomorrow. -Staff]

nu awlins ag

LMAO

Nu Awlins Ag for New TAMU President!!!!!!!
TexAggie1999
NyAggie said:

You absolutely don't even think of hiring fisher at this point, he's too good of a recruiter: but you do try to convince him to turn over the offense to someone else

But is he still going to be a good recruiter going forward with all the bad press and the under performing team? This could also be portrayed as strike 2 given Florida State was tanking his last year. He may lose the benefit of the doubt with Florida State. I could see the narrative turning into him being the problem there.

He isn't going to be fired though. No one is eating that contract.
DuncanLEO
Lake08 said:

Fact: AD will tell Jimbo to hire an OC

Fact: Jimbo finds out he doesn't really run "the show".

Lol, we gave him ultimate control of everything, that was part of the deal.

Look here Jimbo, you better get the offense on track and earn that $90M or we are going to can your ass and cut you a check for $90M.
Al Bula
AG
Aggieair said:

VatoLocoAggie said:

We should lure Lincoln Riley from USC to be the OC for Jimbo
I don't know why people keep blue starring stuff this guy posts, year after year, when he's an obvious sip troll.
well it does validate the amount of low IQ posters that camp out here and throw money into the burning trash barrel that is A&M football.
JR Ewing
AG
Make a statement...hire Leach to be our OC/playcaller instead of MSSt HC...harness his inner Pirate...#PROFIT...#AARRGGHH!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.