Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

had Evan Stewart gone elsewhere i imagine…

4,465 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Chef Elko
Just Tired
How long do you want to ignore this user?
…he'd be tearing it up and I'd be thinking "man, if we'd only signed that guy." as I recall it we were in on bama backup qb milroe the year we took stowers.

Perkins just picked off a pass for l$u. probably would have opted out for poetry had he come here.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Perkins has been balling all year so far at LSU
aglaes
AG
How many drops does he have so far this year?
Aggiefan979
I'm a huge Evan fan but the guy is dropping too many balls.
WhoIsYourDaddy1939
Freshman on the big stage
cupofjoe04
AG
You are getting worked up over imaginary scenarios...
rootube
AG
This is not a hypothetical. The other guy's name was Jalen Waddle.
atmhockey
AG
You will get to find out next year when ES is wearing another team's jersey on Saturdays.
whytho987654
atmhockey said:

You will get to find out next year when ES is wearing another team's jersey on Saturdays.
Which is why weigman needs to start asap
Bogey1996
Seeing how we run a 3 man front, Perkins would have been a huge get. If we could have had him instead a couple of the stud DL(I'd guess a couple will transfer out) our D would have been a lot better. Lacking stud or even really good LB's is vital when running a 3 man front. LB is one of our weakest positions. Still confuses me why we don't play to our strength on D.
The Collective
AG
Our guys are pressing, because they get like 3 chances to make a play.
Sponge
AG
We keep getting 5*s with bad hands. Give me a Labhart that was reliable and could catch anything.
90ags
OP trolling to stir issues....this has to be the worst site at whining and saying 'bet our players would do better elsewhere". Place should be shut down at times.

Perkins wasn't originally tearing it up at LSU (causing more issues than being helpful with errors), but didn't watch LSU play Auburn. Easier to play LB vs WR IMO. Look at E Cooper....he was all SEC Freshman team last year and he's not really improved on the field (he's not playing bad, but didn't take the next step yet MO).

By the way, are LSU fans saying 'wonder what Boutte would be doing at another program since we don't throw him the ball with our running QB'...that's how silly this site can be esp w trolls who are trying to damage the program at all costs.
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
Just Tired
it's not like stewart's the first. i believe jalen preston and dylan wright were both the the highest rated texas high school wide receiver recruits the years they signed.
Chef Elko
AG
Stop being a cat
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.