Story Poster
Texas A&M Football

Post Game Wrap: Mississippi State 42, No. 17 Texas A&M 24

October 1, 2022

TexAgs' David Nuño and former Texas A&M football players Brandon Leone and Chris Taylor reflect on the disappointing performance from the Maroon & White on Saturday afternoon in Starkville.

Discussion from...

Post Game Wrap: Mississippi State 42, No. 17 Texas A&M 24

6,870 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BadMoonRisin
aggielatoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'll be the Guinea pig and be the first to comment.

The bottom line is that the leadership of our coaching staff (HC/OC and DC) are frauds.
aggielatoo
fieldtrailer
AG
aggielatoo said:

I'll be the Guinea pig and be the first to comment.

The bottom line is that the leadership of our coaching staff (HC/OC and DC) are frauds.

At least give the DC a year. We've given this other guy 4 plus years.
Agsrback12
Anybody that runs a 3 man front is a fraud. The guy that hires that guy makes a bad hire every time a DC with a 3 man front even gets an interview. Especially when the HC has recruited at haul of 4 and 5 star DL

It makes zero sense.
dcg4403
AG
"I dont know what to do at this point...."

"We are doing less with more than any other team in college football right now"

Sums up the state of Texas A&M football under 5th year HC and OC Jimbo Fisher.

He has this entire program by a choke hold and we have no one to blame other than our BoR, AD and President. Time to start firing some asst coaches and pointing the finger anywhere but directly at Jimbo. Let's follow in his footsteps....why the hell not as he isnt going anywhere anytime soon.

I am bent over Jimbo! Come and take me forcefully!!

BadMoonRisin
AG
Leone nailed it. MSST had probably 1 or 2 scholarship players that we offered. MSST probably offered a majority of our roster. To get manhandled and lose by 3 scores is absolutely unacceptable.

Coaching is the only explanation. Especially for a $100M coach.

How you can let your DC send out 3 down linemen when we recruited 4-5 5 star guys LAST YEAR should be a fireable offense. 3-3-5 was trash when Darnell ran it 15 years ago. It's even more outdated now.

We knew this was coming and still...Elko did it last year and we got butt effed...we knew they were going to do it again this year....3 down linemen....every series.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.