Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Sling

7,412 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by DD88
agspirit_09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just canceled my sling subscription. I guess I'll have to pay more for YouTube tv. What a load of bullsh! I just paid for all of October and now I get no football. I'm so pissed.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Canceling them right now. **** 'em.
Camino
AG
I cancelled them, too. Amazing that they wait to make the announcement until after the deadline to avoid paying for October.
_mpaul
AG
Not a lot of good options. I think YouTube TV is a better service, but I hate giving money to YouTube.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
Bison
AG
Sports bars have beer, I am given to understand.
daniel00
AG
Can we not demand a refund? They are literally changing the terms of the agreement. Or do they say something like "we reserve the right to drop channels without notice" in the contract?
AG
My sling sub doesn't renew til Oct 4th, so I cancelled with little harm.

I haven't tried YTTV yet (I think the last streaming service I haven't tried) and they had a 21 day trial queued up for me, so that's my provider for the next 3 weeks and hopefully sling can figure stuff out by the time that's up
JimAggie
AG
I did the same. Cancelled Sling and got YouTubeTV.
DIEitCOKE
Check out DUFU sports app free streams shut down the notifications part will drive you nuts. May have to restart streams from time to time but will get you through a pinch.
TecRecAg
AG
Go to a bar like the rest of us degenerates
andrew1374
AG
YouTube Tv is awesome. If you are a T mobile customer you get $10 off per month.
trueaggie2782
AG
I've got YouTubeTV with the T-Mobile discount. Just be aware that YouTubeTV has these stupid ass disputes with Disney as well. Large companies constantly measuring themselves and it only hurts the consumers.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
DirecTv Stream is great
spherical
AG
You've at least got a couple more years till the next contract is up
GoPackGo
How can I listen to the game on the radio on my phone driving outta town for a funeral
Blitz88
AG
I guess slinging has its ups and downs
aftershock
Been real happy with Fubo
hunterjr81
Plus two for fubo
Hehateme1
trueaggie2782 said:

I've got YouTubeTV with the T-Mobile discount. Just be aware that YouTubeTV has these stupid ass disputes with Disney as well. Large companies constantly measuring themselves and it only hurts the consumers.
Yes, but there is no contract to deal with so can easy cancel. Also last time it happened youtubetv discounted bill unasked. Dish/Direct are opposite on these two points.
TexanJeff
AG
Any one else see a really well timed FUBU ad on this thread?
Krazykat
AG
HULU with sports package. Very happy with them.
Oso96
AG
Yes I see it
Gigem_94
AG
I switched to Hulu from YouTube last year when they dropped ESPN Like Hulu a little better once I got used to it.
jbryan10
AG
Looks like Hulu is running a $20/mo for 3 mo promotion right now. Having a hell of a time trying to get signed up for it though. Keep getting errors.
PatAg
AG
Camino said:

I cancelled them, too. Amazing that they wait to make the announcement until after the deadline to avoid paying for October.
Thats extremely shady
P.H. Dexippus
AG
trueaggie2782 said:

Large companies constantly measuring themselves and it only hurts the consumers.

Yeah, it would be better if instead of negotiating, they just colluded together to jack up prices on consumers.
grovitecowgirl
AG
I just cancelled Sling as well. I got the Fubo one-week trial.
DuckySams
This team is an embarrassment. All goes back to Jimbo.
BQ2017
AG
I got fubo. It's a little expensive compared to other options but I know it will work.
DuckySams
Not sure we could score in pregame warmups.
TXTransplant
Realized the same thing when I tried to pull up the game today. What a joke. I have this subscription to watch college football, and they didn't even notify subscribers.
Hobbes01
AG
Looks like Sling was finally able to renew with Disney in the end. Course it was after I canceled my subscription and went with Hulu Live. Their $5 credit offer to return seems ridiculous though. Why not a free month after screwing everyone out of a weekend of football. Anyway, posting for those who may not be aware.
DD88
AG
We will be deciding soon on streaming options, so I appreciate all the input. We are looking for something to see all the Aggie games online and certain other channels.

This link is probably not up to date, but is a good overview:
Best Live TV Streaming Services: Compare Top Picks for 2022

Here was a recent post on the SEC FB group, but sounds like things are still changing.
fav13andac1)c
AG
The unlimited DVR aspect of YouTubeTV has come in handy a lot more than I expected it to. I love being able to just hop into any game and rewind if I missed something. Skipping through commercials is a big deal as well.
dfw-horn
Can anyone tell me what station carries radio broadcasts in Fort Worth? I've searched the dial and can't seem to find it and the Aggie network website lists a station but no game there.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.