Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Zach Calzada news

11,135 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by EliteZags
74AnimalA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And this week Auburn Fan has been Clamoring for Calzeda.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Calzada was as frustrating as he was endearing to the Ags, but he is a tough player and has my respect. When he had confidence on the field he was Unbreakable.

His Alabama performance was tough as nails. It was inspiring to watch him grab Bama by the nuts and never let go.
halfastros81
AG
Hope the best for him. He's tough and has grit . My advice to him would be get a good degree because he is unlikely to make a living playing football. Same is true for most college fb players .
yeshellyes
AG
Can't believe he didn't win the Aggie Heart award.
BJC
AG
halfastros81 said:

Hope the best for him. He's tough and has grit . My advice to him would be get a good degree because he is unlikely to make a living playing football. Same is true for most college fb players .
He is already a Former Student...
BJC
Texas A&M Aggie Class of '96
Deputy Travis Junior
_mpaul said:

Because I think his problem is between the ears, and I think that's fixable.

Yea... There are exceptions but it's exceedingly rare for a 55% career qb (extending all the way back to high school) to suddenly add 10% to his completion rate. The overwhelming majority of the time they continue to be inaccurate.
EliteZags
AG
Ag Tag said:

_mpaul said:

I think it was Mike Leach who said you either want a really smart QB or a really dumb one. The ones in the middle tend to think too much and get in their own mental way.
LOL, I'd want a QB who's a world-class dumbass!

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.