Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jimbo's 3 phase plan (4D chess)

5,617 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by NowhereMan
agspirit_09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jimbo has been concocting this plan since spring. Although he never intended to lose to App state, he did want it to be a close game. His plan was to start king the first two games and then switch to Max for the next 3. We are entering into phase 2…

He knew that a Miami win was critical and that Max was the best option for that, but he didn't want to give Miami any film of Max in his overly complex, but overly simple scheme.

Phase 3 will begin the week of bama: Max will have a minor injury at the end of the Mississippi State win and Jimbo will put King back in to ice the game. Everyone will be worried about if Max will be healthy enough to come in to beat Bama. Enter Connor. Bama will have no film on the second coming of JFF and will come in and shock the world on our way to the CFP and eventual national championship!

In Jimbo we trust…
BrotherChad
AG
It's not even 6 AM and you've clearly hit the sauce. Get help breh.
CrottyKid
AG
Makes sense to me. Why else are out best linemen on the right side? For a left handed QB, I presume! OP has it all figured out!
SBISA Victim
AG
This is OP right now

agspirit_09
AG
No, I don't drink. Ayahuasca all the way for me.
WC94
AG
agspirit_09 said:

No, I don't drink. Ayahuasca all the way for me.

Username checks out.
MD20/20
AG
I wasn't drinking when I started reading this but I started now
Cooter Brown is my designated driver.
Divining Rod
Dont think i havent thought (or at keast wished) for something similar. Bama may be desperation time, or even past time, to salvage a West title. That could move even a stubborn ass like Jimbo to do what he should've done weeks before.
MavsAg
AG
JFF lost his first game. Say no to drugs
zephyr88
AG
agspirit_09 said:

Jimbo has been concocting this plan since spring. Although he never intended to lose to App state, he did want it to be a close game. His plan was to start king the first two games and then switch to Max for the next 3. We are entering into phase 2…

He knew that a Miami win was critical and that Max was the best option for that, but he didn't want to give Miami any film of Max in his overly complex, but overly simple scheme.

Phase 3 will begin the week of bama: Max will have a minor injury at the end of the Mississippi State win and Jimbo will put King back in to ice the game. Everyone will be worried about if Max will be healthy enough to come in to beat Bama. Enter Connor. Bama will have no film on the second coming of JFF and will come in and shock the world on our way to the CFP and eventual national championship!

In Jimbo we trust…
I'll drink to that!

(mainly because I don't want you to drink alone anymore)
agspirit_09
AG
zephyr88 said:

agspirit_09 said:

In Jimbo we trust…
I'll drink to that!

(mainly because I don't want you to drink alone anymore)

Thank you, how do you take your Ayahuasca tea?
BadAggie
AG

sanaug
AG
That is a great photo. Always seems to fit the situation
BadAggie
AG
Yes sir.
RoadkillBBQ
BrotherChad said:

It's not even 6 AM and you've clearly hit the sauce. Get help breh.
That's more than sauce he's hitting.
SlobberKnock
AG
It's all making sense now. The Bryce Foster "illness" is also just a ruse. We wanted to exhibit weakness at the line until Miami and then run roughshod over them on Saturday....

NoahAg
All offseason I really thought Max would start. I assumed Jimbo recruited him because he wasn't 100% sure about King.
Let's go, Brandon!
Cojack
Dammit,

I thought I was the only one Jimbo told abou his chess plan while we were eating at Rudy's after the radio show. Apparently he shared it with this clown as well.
NickEZ08
Bruh, if Max does have an injury in the Miss St game… we're all going to come back to this post and be amazed…
shoes
AG
Congrats on your fifteen minutes of fame...

For those not on Twitter, Message Board Geniuses is a "best of" mockery of college football message boards.
agspirit_09
AG
shoes said:

Congrats on your fifteen minutes of fame...

For those not on Twitter, Message Board Geniuses is a "best of" mockery of college football message boards.

Thanks.
Albatross Necklace
agspirit_09 said:

In Jimbo we trust…

cupofjoe04
AG
agspirit_09 said:

In Jimbo we trust…

SSSSOOOOOO close- just missed one little detail...

Leach was the only one icing anything on Saturday.
runontexas
AG
phatpat21
HOLY CRAP
TRADUCTOR
This is just like Francionne sandbagging first couple of games to fool conference opponents into a false confidence. Like a masterminded sneak attack.

But it wasn't just so.
agspirit_09
AG
Ok ok, so I got one detail wrong… we lost to Mississippi state… but I was right about max getting hurt and king coming in at the end of that one. Now on to the next part of the plan. Connor starting vs bama.

In all honesty, these plans were contingent on our defense not giving up 42 freaking points to Mississippi freaking state. But hey, we can still do this thing! LFG
NowhereMan
I am not sure about the details but I like the logic.
We aint' done yet and Alabama is not what they were.

Bryce Young is out, CW and the Curfew Kids Ride into town and steal Alabama's season right out from FInebaum big nose.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.