22 Players in 22 Days: #16 Fadil Diggs

August 5, 2022

Position: Defensive lineman
Classification: Redshirt Sophomore
Hometown: East Camden, NJ
Listed Height: 6’5”
Listed Weight: 260 lbs.

Key notes from Olin’s thoughts on Diggs

• Fadil Diggs looks like he’s been inspired by David. Diggs looks like he came out of the womb pumping iron. He is jacked. Does that mean he’ll be a great football player? Not necessarily. He gets your attention physically. You wonder who that new Micheal Clemons will be. You look at Diggs and say, “Gah-lee.” That’s what a football player is supposed to look like.

• What you have to have is a guy that plays as well as he looks. This is based on projection because last year, he had nine tackles and one sack. He was behind DeMarvin Leal, and you can’t take out Leal. It’s his time, and I think Diggs can come in and make a splash. Everybody who has been really good had to wait. They had to wait for their time to come.

• I think A&M will continue to get better, but I think they will be good to begin with. A guy like Fadil Diggs is a guy that needs to be a good player for you. Daeshon Hall obliterated this right tackle and got four sacks in one game. I don’t know if he got a sack the rest of the year. You don’t want a guy like Diggs to have a good first game and then disappear.
Discussion from...

22 Players in 22 Days: #16 Fadil Diggs

4,916 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by jigsaw87
Emilio Fantastico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Landis Durham is who you couldn't think of Olin.
randy828
AG

nm
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
jigsaw87
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.