Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Lot of Money

4,159 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Meximan
HombreDoce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

"Y'all getting a lot of money from
the people behind these suites if
you decide to come play here"

Aren't these the kinds of things you say when there aren't a bunch of recruits filming ?
bdgol07
AG
What is wrong with what he said? It was in future tense and not a promise and with NIL, I don't see how it is wrong or incorrect.
THATS MY PURSE
I can't wait for our turn to do this.

merch
Duh. Of course they will. That is how NIL works bro.

Funny that a few years ago if you heard this people would go crazy, now that is just the way. Did this person think they caught something of consequence? LOL.
QB1
AG
What's the fuss....aggie network, come play here and we will take care of you for life....nothing to see here. But that LSU video, now that's classic
Bottlehead90
AG
Yes we have lots of money. Say it again.
TMF
AG
Hit piece. That is exactly what Saban said he tells the recruits. You can get a lot money if you come here and perform. I guess perform is the only thing in question. Promising them something from the school is the issue. And I understand that is exactly what horns did for their offensive lineman. They even said it's their going rate. That is worse than anything Jimbo or Saban has said or done. But crickets. Horns are ultra liberal outfit (no to men with guns but yes with dildos type of school) and all media outlets are liberal. So there you go. It's a hit piece from all the liberal graduates.
Charlie 31
AG
This is Texas. The Lone Star State. We have lots of oil, therefore we have lots of money.

Now, thanks to NIL, we are investing our oil money to support student athletes, resulting in us taking your Cruits, Gumps. Deal with it!

$EC, $EC, $EC!!!
maver1ck
AG
SORRY WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU
90ags
Typical Reddit 10 second blurb taken out of context...been talked about on various sports radio just how out of context it was.
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
Bill Superman
AG
Context:

"As you can see these windows man, Y'all see these windows across the stadium? We're about to add more. Right now, we already got the most in college football history. We're about to add more suites. Every window you see is a suite. Those up there where is says "Bernard C Richardson zone" we're about to add another one there. All the windows up there all at the top, y'all getting a lot of money from people behind these suites if y'all come play here."

Don't know about y'all, but that's a suite sales pitch.

ironmanag
AG
Miami and t.u. are throwing money around openly and silence.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
AgfromHOU
AG
With that logic, everyone is buying their recruits
94chem
Illiterate Bammers think they got something here.
Divining Rod
You guys are really naiive if you dont see a problem with that. it was a STUPID thing to say, and 10x so when cameras are going.

You dont need to be so direct. they can put 2and 2 together. Shoulda just pointed out the Suites and say how Texas A & M has a ton of very generous donors who contribute to this program.
Meximan
Divining Rod said:

You guys are really naiive if you dont see a problem with that. it was a STUPID thing to say, and 10x so when cameras are going.

You dont need to be so direct. they can put 2and 2 together. Shoulda just pointed out the Suites and say how Texas A & M has a ton of very generous donors who contribute to this program.

Meanwhile journalists writing about how donors "contribute" to the "program".

Literally anything anyone says is going to get twisted around.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.