Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Two Super Conferences - Need to make sure only 2 Texas Schools are In

8,843 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by PatAg
20ag07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

The schools that can compete in the NIL environment will break away from the teams that cannot.
NIL is not driving any of this the way the pearl clutchers want to make it out to be. That will all calm its tits soon. When there are only 30ish places that can get you to your NFL contract, all the good players funnel in.

Boosters outbidding each other is gonna go away after about 5 minutes, and be no different than it already had been since the 80s, before anybody heard the term "NIL".
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
alvtimes said:

agsalaska said:

Ag Tag said:

agsalaska said:

akm91 said:

No way Tennessee gets left out and Mizzou included.
Yea I missed Tennessee. I think Mizzou ends up in the North(what is right now the Big Ten)
What did you do with Kentucky, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, and Vanderbilt? They're charter members of the SEC.

They are out. Not even close.

There is an argument for needing one private school for FOI requests but I'm not sure I buy that.

The other I think will be at the same level of Tech and Oklahoma State when it all shakes out.

I realize this is football board.. but you are getting rid of Ole Miss and Miss st and Vanderbilt..... these schools are NC in baseball in the last few yrs.... seems odd!!!!
No one really cares about college baseball

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.